Monday weigh in

I lost 2lbs yay! and 0.5 inches - Boo. I'm happy with the lbs loss and annoyed at the inch loss. I have worked my butt of with exercise the last couple of weeks and it's, if anything slowed me down with a half an inch loss over two weeks! I felt like my clothes were so much looser and am kind of peeved. Seems like exercise slows my weight down and apparently doesn't even give me inch loss. I'm so confused.... :(

I weighed in today & lost 0.5lb- a little disappointed, but a loss is a loss- also only found out today that I was SOTW last week :D so that has given me some determination to top last weeks loss this week and try for it again. Does anyone know if cutting down on syms is best way to see a good loss, or should I do some exercise, as I haven't done any since starting SW.

2lbs lost for me this week! First loss in 3 weeks so happy x x

disapointed

:cry:Only lost 1/2 lb this week, very disapointed but at least its a loss.

Feeling down and have a bad chest to boot. But onwards and downwards as they say.:(

Cyberjelly,
Can understand that you are a bit disappointed - but it's still a loss! Def a step into the right direction and I'm sure you'll do fine next week.
Thanks for the tip re my scales. Problem is, I'm doing SW at home and have to use my own scales. Maybe I should invest in a new one ;)

Well done, everybody! Keep it up!

2lb off for me this week. :)
I'm pretty pleased with that as had a dodgy weekend (all within weekly syns tho)!
Will be v good again this week and hope for the same. 2lb a week will do me.

Well done to all! No gains yet so that's good!!! Let's keep up the good work and continue going in the right direction ! X

STS this week! Really pleased as is * week and i did have a pms meltdown at the weekend and thought i was bound to put on!
Well done everyone on the great losses!!
Aims
Xxx

2lb gain for me - whoops!! It's all I deserved though so I'm not bothered. Here's to a 3.5lb loss next week to get my 1 1/2 stone award!

Well done to all who've lost/maintained!

changed nights!

i normally go to a wednesday weigh in but decided to day that i would go today. i did and lost 2 lb im glad i did weigh in but sorry i didnt wait till wednesday as i would of been more! but never mind im happy with that and it fitted in well around my week! good luck to all!

hi,please may i join you . 1st week weigh day monday was 11st 13 1/2lb, now 11 st 9 lb, 4 1/2 pounds gone yes1!trying to lose 2 1/2 pounds to get 1/2 stone award.

Well lets say "Well Done to all of us Mondayers" We will keep going, we will not be downhearted if our losses were small, we are going in the right direction, and mega congrats to the bigger losers. I would also like to know if you have to have at least 5 syns a day to lose because at the minute I am so stuffed from my tea and fruit I dont think I could manage a hot choc tonight! Now thats not something you say very often ha ha! Diet, what diet, certainly not slimming world! :):):)

I can see the logic in it though. If I got weighed on a Thursday, I could quite easily think I could be not so good at the weekend as I had the whole week to make up for it!

I've been really good this weekend. I had a stir-fry on Friday, I went out for a meal at a friends on Saturday and drove so that I wasn't tempted and I've had a good day today. I've also done 3 very intensive workouts since Friday, so fingers crossed. :angel09:

A STS for me. May be due to all the exercise, but I'm not going to let it worry me. It will show next week ........ hopefully!!!

I STS this week!! Well done on all those great losses and to the rest of us, we'll just keep going and lots of future losses to look forward too!!XXX

Back