Monday weigh in

I lost 2lbs this week which I'm really pleased about. I'm positive now for my week ahead X

well done everybody!!
i stayed the same this week :)

Contrats and well done everybody! :D
I'm doing SW at home so am quite dependent on my scales. As they did not want to play last week (fluctuated between 4lbs), I have a 5 1/2lbs loss over 2 weeks now. Really happy. Red days seem to be working for me (although I prefer green ;)).

o lost 2lb this week . yey xx well done everyone x

Well done everyone!

First weigh in for me tonight and I lost 6.5lbs - really chuffed!

Hooray

:D OMG I can't belive that I actually lost this week.:D

After no exercise for the week and feeling rough due to a chest infection I lose 3lb.

Whop Whop so chuffed.

Lost 1 and a half lbs this week sooooo have got my first 7lb off sticker and certificate. Feel like a child with my sticker, so chuffed. Ok only 1 and half but its going in the right direction. Well done everyone on such fantastic losses. we are all doing so well. Can anyone tell me how I post the stickers you all seem to have. I am not very IT literate.:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Hi Monday weighers. Hope you're all ok! Lost 1/2 lb this week which is a relief as I had yet another TERRIBLE weekend. I must stop making plans!

Well done to everyone for still being here; win, lose or gain! x

Well done everyone, some good losses this week :D:D

I lost 2lbs this week!!!!! So, so, so, so pleased with that. I have done Original for the first time and loads of exercise and it seems to have agreed with me. This is the most I have lost in a week, apart from week 2.

I'm on a roll and I'm going for 2.5lbs next week so I can get my 1 stone!!!

Have a good week everyone

Love Marge xx

Well done everyone on their losses! 2.5 off for me tonight!

Well done everyone!! :D
I lost 1lb, I was hoping for more this week because I gained 1lb last week but had a leaving do and had 24.5 syns that day and have gone over my 10 on a couple of other days too, so its lucky I lost at all really :( = must try harder!!

Back