Monday weigh in

Hi Joanne

Thanks for your post. I'm doing extra easy. I don't use all my syns ever. I just can't seem to use them. Maybe this is the problem. I didn think of maybe trying a red and a green day too to mix it up a bit. I am trying to drink more water this week and do some exercise too and see what Monday brings next week.

xxx

Hi Dancing Queen

Thanks for your support. Comments from people on here really keep you going and motivated. I'm still 100% this week and intend to stay that way and hope my loss will catch up with me on Monday night.

Have a good week.

xxxxx

This was my 5th weigh in, only lost 1/2 a pound this week, but was taken out for a 4 course meal for valentines day on the Saturday which was great so I am just glad I lost at all. Lost 13.5 so far. Here's to a good week to all x

Saddlebags.....I always find that eating melon helps when I want a weight loss boost.

For my breakfast I eat home made fruit salad (chopped apple, pear and satsuma) but yesterday I added melon balls and banana too....it was absolutely delicious!! Me and my little one sit and munch on it when we want a nibble during the day too....and bonus....it's really very filling!

Laura!!!!! I just saw your picture and thought "That really looks like Laura!!!!", I then had to go and hunt out some of your old posts to see if it really was you! lol Welcome to Slimming World lol You're doing great! How ironic is it that we're both doing SW and that we both weigh in on a Monday! lol Good luck for this week.

Paula
-x-

Thanks Paula

I have been trying to drink loads of water everyday. My C advised this as did another poster on here. So far yesterday I've had 6 pints (juice/water!) and 4 today, only thing is need to go to loo in night, it's like being pregnant again!

xxxx:)

Saddlebags.....I always find that eating melon helps when I want a weight loss boost.

For my breakfast I eat home made fruit salad (chopped apple, pear and satsuma) but yesterday I added melon balls and banana too....it was absolutely delicious!! Me and my little one sit and munch on it when we want a nibble during the day too....and bonus....it's really very filling!

Laura!!!!! I just saw your picture and thought "That really looks like Laura!!!!", I then had to go and hunt out some of your old posts to see if it really was you! lol Welcome to Slimming World lol You're doing great! How ironic is it that we're both doing SW and that we both weigh in on a Monday! lol Good luck for this week.

Paula
-x-

Thanks very much, you are doing rather well yourself :D Haha it was your user name that gave you away! :D Yeah it is a bit weird... had we not both weighed in on a Monday I might not have noticed you for months. I remember Auntie Tay mentioning your melon boost before and I do that as well now :D Good Luck for this week as well!

Hi all, Can't wait for Mon!!!I've had 3 days off plan as went away for valentines and to be honest was 100% the last 2 wks and no loss so think my body needed a rest if that makes sense? I've give my C last 2 wks of food diaries for her to scrutinise so will see if i'm doing anything wrong though she did text me Tues to say its possible i'm not eating enough???.........Err i'm eating loads!! 'and then i had' is said a lot by me lol, wonder if you can eat too much super free?
Was back on plan from Thurs so hoping i can limit the damage done! I overdosed on bread thats for sure , enjoyed it lol

Good luck on mon xx

I feel the same jojo.... have more or less stayed on track, but not made the most of my syns some days so feel I've eaten less healthily... want weigh in out of the way so that I can focus on a good week 3!

I don't think I will have lost this week :( I had a blip yesterday, sudden craving for all things naughty and eat some of it!! As long as I haven't put too much on.

Good tip about melon, will buy some tomorrow.

Dreading weighin tomorrow. I had a chocolate incident on thursday. Last well went well though, 5.5lbs off. :) I was positively saintly though lol!

Well done to all on their weight losses this week.x

Dreading 2moro too, hopefully i'll loose more than a pound!!! We will see :s

Oh well fellow Mondayers, here we go again. Lets all think positive, havent a clue if Iv lost or not, I dont have big losses anyway. I am following the red/green plans, but I am so enjoying my food. No point in following the ee if I lose more but dont enjoy it. Lets all see what tomorrow brings. Good luck everyone, think thin and step on those scales lightly ha ha;);););)

I'm expecting a gain - it's been a rough week and I'm ashamed to say I turned to the biscuits and bread. Not sure if I'm going to weigh yet though as my parents are visiting from Wales and coming over for drinks tomorrow night but don't know what time yet.

My first weigh in tomorrow - really scared! Started sw 2 weeks ago but have been in bed for over a week with a kidney infection. Sadly it didn't kill off my appetite, in fact the antibiotics have done the opposite! Have stuck to plan almost 100% this week which was good considering how bad I felt!

Really hoping for a 2lb loss, 1 for each of my sw weeks but I'll be happy with any loss at all!

Good luck to all of you! x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all!!!

Just stepped in the scales and had a 2lb loss! Really happy with it - have now lost 16lb since Jan and am bang on 16 stone. I had a bit of a blip at the weekend (out for two meals and didn't choose the healthiest options!) but was good the rest of the week. Should be in the 15st range next week!!

Good luck to all of you weighing in later!!

I lost 1lb!!

Considering I went out for an all you can eat buffet on Saturday night and lunch with the in-laws yesterday I think I did really well - I tried to make the healthiest choices I could.

I'm aiming for my stone next week!

Well done everyone who's lost and good luck to those yet to weigh.

Morning all! Well done on the losses and good luck to those left to weigh!! :)

I have a bit of a weird situation this week! I have been poorly sick all weekend and literally eaten nothing at all - well, I tried some potatoes yesterday but nothing staying down!! :cry:

So, I weighed this morning - I am starting to feel better but not 100% - and I am showing an 8lbloss :eek: :eek:

Now I know my body is in starvation mode and some (hopefully not all!) of it will go back on but to cheer myself up I am going to say 8lbs loss!!! :D

Next week may be embarrassing ;)

Back