Monday weigh in

It's been a long week! Monday I had take out and a movie with a popcorn so that was off plan. Wednesday I took a friend out for her birthday and had sushi and a pudding, again off plan. By Thursday I was feeling unwell and eating what I fancied instead of what I should be eating. By Sunday I had a full blown head cold and chest infection so I ate pizza :/ Weighed in this morning and was very very very happy to see I'd lost 4lb. Yep, surprised me too!

:rolleyes:Well done on such a fantastic weight loss solorn!. I have yet to W I, half an hour to go till I go to class. What will be will be. I have been good so I am in a positive mindset! Think thin, think thin!!!!

Well, I've just weighed in an I've lost 5 1/2 :) gonna treat myself now to a bag of maltesers with a toffee mullerlight yoghurt :) well done everyone!

WI is at half 5 for me, dreading it as I have gained 1/2lb for the last two weeks despite being 100% on plan - upped my exercise, drank lots of water and hoping that this week I will have a loss! :) Will report back x

WI is at half 5 for me, dreading it as I have gained 1/2lb for the last two weeks despite being 100% on plan - upped my exercise, drank lots of water and hoping that this week I will have a loss! :) Will report back x

Good luck. There is nothing worse than an unexpected gain when you have been 100%. It's happened to me on a few occasions and you just need to keep plugging away and it will come.

I am going to drag my sorry arse to WI tonight. I have been in bed all day with a rotten cold, so I'm just going to weigh and go. :sick: Hopefully I'll see a loss. I was hoping for 2.5lbs this week and that will by my stone, but I have had this cold coming all week, this is my second day in bed this week and have not done as much exercise as I had planned :(

Hey hoo, fingers crossed!

:doh: Only lost 1/2 lb this week :cry: so disappointed and i know, a loss is still a loss but i worked my ass off working out this week and its done nowt all cuz of flipping valentines days screw ups!!! grrrrrrr! Off out tonight i'm guna drown my sorrows!

:cry::cry:Oh misspinky dont do that! I know how you feel, I was 100% on plan except Sat night, raspberry gateaux and copious amounts of gin at a friends house! But that was the only naughty thing all week and I only lost .5lb as well, but it is a loss so we have to keep going. It will come off, just keep at it, but I know how hard it is. I havent got the excuse for star weeks either any more, but our c told us today that even us ladies who dont have star weeks anymore, can still hold fluid at certain times of the month. Well it a nice thought anyway to hold in my head till next week!!! Just keep going, you will lose next week, and so will I!!

Miss Pinky, Holly's nan is so right about this!! I've been at the game (that sounds really dodgy!!) long enough now (16 months) to have had lots of those kind of weeks and it really is a matter of just keeping going and you WILL be rewarded for the good behaviour! It's not about just one week-very often it shows the following week, or maybe you have to look at it over a month!! It's easy to get disheartened but no use whatsoever in undoing the work you've already done as that could creep up and bite you in the bum!! Anyway it's a loss! I gained 4lb one week after being 100% on plan but the following week lost 5lb! Sometimes our bodies play us up!! Trust yourself, trust the plan and it will all happen for you!! X

Thankq both, your so right and i'm going to keep at it and hope for a good loss next week. I may have a few cheeky drinks tonight but not lots. I hope its just water retention or something like that onwards and upwards :) xx

Yes have a few drinks, just dont go over your syns! Me, I'm looking at my lovely low syn choc puds in the fridge saying eat me! Just chill and enjoy, you will get there hun x

Hi girls
Put on 0.5lb which is fab considering i had 3 days off plan and ate my body weight in garlic bread!!!!!

Spoke to my C today about my food diaries and why i'm not losing much weight..............turns out i'm not eating enough food!!!!!! lol if you saw my food diaries or the bag of food i take to work of a day you would laugh at that but she's actually right! I seem to be having more superfree foods than actual food such as carbohydrates and protein, so its not balanaced. My 1/3 superfree is probably more like 2/3's. So when i make any soup will have to add a bit of pasta/rice/potato or lentils if on green/extra easy and poss meat on red. Also will try to snack on carbs n protein rather than more fruit!
Maybe thats why i only put on 0.5lb cos i actually ate food(though most bad lol) rather than loads of fruit n veg!

Hope this makes sense to everyone and give you something to think about! I was always under the impression the more superfree foods you ate the better.............perhaps not the case!

xx

I am going to drag my sorry arse to WI tonight. I have been in bed all day with a rotten cold, so I'm just going to weigh and go. :sick: Hopefully I'll see a loss. I was hoping for 2.5lbs this week and that will by my stone, but I have had this cold coming all week, this is my second day in bed this week and have not done as much exercise as I had planned :(

Hey hoo, fingers crossed!

My hubby has banned me going to WI tonight as I'm so poorly :(

Oh well, hopefully it will mean that I will DEFINITELY get my 1st shiny next week! :D

1.5 lost and bitterly disappointed. Didn't WI last week as wasn't well so that's 2 weeks worth, and my first 2 weeks on the plan and I really expected better!

Might curl up and have a cry now! x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everybody for all your losses!

Have put on 1lb - which I am happy about. Sounds strange but considering the week I had I thought I had put on more. One all-day-meeting with buffet for lunch. Met up with a friend I hadn't seen in 2 years over weekend which resulted in Pizza one night and dinner at Mexican including cocktails the second night. :rolleyes:

Good luck for the next week - and those who are poorly: hope you get well soon!

An undeserved 2lb off for me this week! Hope it doesn't catch up with me next week. Well done on all losses and maintains so far! x

Boo, I put on 1.5lbs (Although lost 1.5 Inches, Confused much!).

I was expecting it but still not fun to see. Ah Well, I had a jolly good weekend of booze and food so I could cry but I think I'll just take a deep breath, jump straight back onto the plan and into my new gym membership! I hope next week I can "fix" it :D

So I've lost 2 1/2 lb this week, making 1 stone half pound in 6 weeks. On target to get to my dream weight by my end july birthday.

Only thing is on half term so no:( access to the gym this week, but did manage a 7 mile bike ride yesterday and swimming once this week that I know of, so need to get out and about to knock off another 2lb this week.

Have never :Denjoyed:D a diet so much as this one. Brought the food directory this week to add to my food list.

Back