Monday weigh in

indiebabe, please dont get too upset! You did lose and sometimes you dont lose as much. I am a very slower loser, only lost .5lb today, but I just keep thinking oh well better than gaining, and I stuck pretty much to plan except Sat night. So onwards and upwards, please dont think about giving up, you will get there. Interesting post about not eating enough, and too much superfree food. I suppose its gettting the balance right, and everyone is different. Keep strong!

I put 1lb on this week! I'm so, so gutted. I have no idea why. The only conclusion C could come up with is that I was having slightly more syns than last week. She said I was eating enough and getting plenty of my superfree foods. So maybe I need to cut back on my syns! And I'm going to be doing more Kinect this week too. I'm hoping I'll make up for it next week and have a good loss. Fingers crossed! x

On a happier note, a girl at my group lost 13lbs tonight! In one week! I've begged her to bring her food diary in next week. Haha!

Week 2 weigh in today and I lost 3lbs...

Really pleased with this, but need to make sure I keep on track - still got a long way to go!!

Well done on your losses guys! I gained 1.5lb! Disappointed as feel I deserved a decent loss and was hoping for 1.5lb LOSS to get my 4.5 stone sticky (which is long-awaited!) *week arrived yesterday though and I felt bloated enough NOT to have lost (if that makes sense) so it was just disappointing rather than a shock!X

5lb off, SOTW and I got my 1/2 stone :D

There's some good losses this week!!

I lost 1.5lbs this week (was secretly hoping for more lol), but happy with the 1.5lb (I suppose lol).

Must try harder this week!

Paula
-x-

ps.....Oh, and I got my stone sticker!!!!!!!

I weighed myself today. 15 stone 4lbs.
Is it better to weigh yourself once a week on the same day? I tend to do it when ever i can, sometimes everyday and i do find it knocks my confidence.

I weighed myself today. 15 stone 4lbs.
Is it better to weigh yourself once a week on the same day? I tend to do it when ever i can, sometimes everyday and i do find it knocks my confidence.

You are better to weigh yourself once a week at eh same time on the same day.
I went through a stage whwere I weighed myself every morning and became vey down hearted about my weight. I now keep my scales in the cupboard and only weigh once a week. Better motivation and better success.

Hollysnan - thank you for your lovely message of support. Feeling much better about it this morning and much more positive. Am wondering whether I just haven't been eating enough. I've seen lots of people on here mentioning going into 'starvation mode' and I think perhaps I'm in too much of a 'diet' mentality so I'm going to eat more this week, use my syns more and have no excuse to have not lost 2lbs next week!

Well don't to all of you with amazing losses! And to lady who posted about someone in your group losing 13lbs, that's amazing!! What on earth had she been doing?

Claire x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5 gain for me this week but I know why and am going to follow the 7 day menu for the next week to kickstart everything again and get back on track with lots of melon as it's a SS food and I love it.

Well done to everyone this week and to those who didn't get the results they wanted keep smiling and pushing on, you will get where you want to. Keep believing :)

6lbs loss for me this week.......!! I felt a bit of a fraud tho, as I had a sore throat and didn't eat all day Saturday. Sunday I had soup and custard. Never mind, I can bask in the glory for a few days and see if it all balances out next week.

Well done to everyone else xx

Shirley :)

Hi everyone, did Slimming World year before last but with one thing and another I ended up stopping, started again August last year and I have lost 1st 5lb so far. I used to come on MiniMins alot then so thought I would come back on for support and usefull stuff. As I weigh in on a Monday thought I would introduce myself, and hopfully you wont mind me chipping in occasionally?!

1.5lb gain for me this week :(

I am a bit gutted because (rather foolishly) I'd wanted to do this without gaining at all and I feel like I've spoilt my progress now....

I'm surprised it was such a big gain. A group of us had dinner at a friend's on Saturday that I knew was going to be a heavy drinking session so I was extra good last week and know I had lost at least 1.5lb by Sat morning so it just goes to show how dangerous just one day can be!

Well done to everyone on their fab losses this week. To those that gained, let's kick a*se next week!

x

Lost 1 pound this week - really shocked as I went out for a meal for my dad's birthday on Saturday and had whatever I wanted... chips, wine, a starter AND dessert (chocolate brownie sundae, yum! But not very SW-friendly). I was good all week before that so I guess that paid off. Determined to have a good week this week.

Back