Monday weigh in

Hello all

Well as i predicted 1.5lb gain:cry:I'm hoping its poss due to star wk but maybe i'm kidding myself! Anyway ________ this is a line drawn under it and i've moved on lol!
Not had chance to measure myself so thats on my list this wk!

Good luck everyone

xx

Hey Ho lovey, as you said earlier, at least you have some idea why. I'll let you know how I get on later xx

Have a fab week this week and it will be gone next x

So so made up!!! Lost 2.5lbs and shared S O T W!!!!! The only other time I have lost 2.5lbs is the first and second week. Think its all the water,melon,and grapefruit.Well done to everyone, we are rocking.:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Lost 2 lbs!! So so chuffed, especially as I had a kfc on Sat night and thought I'd totally screwed it up!

Well done to everyone who's lost an big hugs to those who haven't x x

Woo hoo!!! 2lbs off for me as well, so pleased with myself :)

Feel nasty and bloated, going to class at 7pm. Hope I've not gained :(

0.5lb off for me I am a bit dissappointed vecause been quite good and been running too I'm on my last stone so hoping that's why

Good luck ladies x

After last weeks abismol 1/2lb loss i managed to lose 4lb this week!! So happy as this week was not a good week as my ex boyfriend's dad died a week ago on Friday and i used to live with them so was very close to him and i really thought it would be a gain this week. Pleased that i managed to stay strong even though i did want to bury myself in a dominos pizza. I am off to have a chinese tonight but i've been really good and it was the funeral today so its a bit of a pick me up. Lets hope it'll keep dropping off :) xx

3lbs off for me as well :D I also lost another inch total off various bits of me.

:DWe are all doing so well. I only lost .5lb last week and just thought oh well, next week may be better and I went and lost 2.5lb. Biggest loss since the first two weeks. The only thing I can think of is more ss fruit and water. We will all soon be a size 10 whoop whoop

Hey Everyone,
I had a rubbish week and gained 2lb!! :( Not a happy bunny this morning but I'll keep plodding on. I've looked over my food diary and realised I was a bit lax so can't expect anything different really. I'm determined to stick to it this week though. If anyone's got any tasty tit-bit ideas they can give me I'm all ears :)

Well done everyone so far - some cracking losses!!

I lost 1lb - less than I hoped for but at least it's a loss!!

Good luck for the week ahead!

Bugger me, I only went and lost 1/2lb. Really pleased as I thought I was looking at my first gain!

Well done everyone and keep going. One week dies not define your losses xxxx

Well not a good week for me only lost 1lb. I know I should be happy because at least its a loss.
So back to the gym this week hopefully shift at least 3lb. Need to get motivated.

Last edited:
1/2 lb loss this week. I'm OK with that considering the struggle I've had this weekend with red wine and salt & vinegar rice cakes!!

Pleased as punch as I lost 3lb which gave me my 4 1/2 stone sticky!! Very long awaited!! I am admiring its orangeness staring up at me!! Happy girl after a disappointing and undeserved gain last week!! Well done for all the losers this week and for those who didn't lose, just keep at it and you will be rewarded!!XXX

Back