Monday weigh in

Well I've been on the plan for 5 days and as I will be weighing on a Monday I am posting my loss so far, I lost 2lb this week, I am pleased as this isn't a full week, I am going for a EE week to try and work it in better with the rest of the family, I'm fed up of cooking different meals, this way I'm hoping only to adapt them slightly, :)
May I also say goodluck to everyone today, and well done to everyone who has lost,

Hello Monday Weighers! :D

Wow, wow, wow! Some fab losses this weekl - well done to you all!! :D :D

I am in a weird situation - I weigh at home every Monday morning but last week whilst have a sneaky peak :eek: I found that my scales gave different readings from different places in my house! So I think it's safer for me to weigh in at Boots on a Monday morning - which according to Boots this morning gives me a gain of 2lb! (my house scales showed 11.4 which is a STS!)

So I am going to bite th bullet - accept the 2lb gain and weigh in weekly at Boots! Phew!.......long post to try to justify a small gain ;)

Hello Monday Weighers! :D

Wow, wow, wow! Some fab losses this weekl - well done to you all!! :D :D

I am in a weird situation - I weigh at home every Monday morning but last week whilst have a sneaky peak :eek: I found that my scales gave different readings from different places in my house! So I think it's safer for me to weigh in at Boots on a Monday morning - which according to Boots this morning gives me a gain of 2lb! (my house scales showed 11.4 which is a STS!)

So I am going to bite th bullet - accept the 2lb gain and weigh in weekly at Boots! Phew!.......long post to try to justify a small gain ;)

Yes do that hun! It all balances out over time anyway so you may find you get a really big one next week!! And keep focusing on the NSVs, the non-scale victories!! It took me a long time to realise it's not ALL about the numbers!!!X

THANK YOU Heather!! :D xxxx

You are so right - the NSV's really mean a lot - I had my first ever one from someone else yesterday! I looked and felt rough as a badger at work but as I was collecting some glasses one of the lads said - "have you lost weight?" I said "yes nearly a stone - as that is what it was at WI last week!!!" and he said "you can tell - you look really well" - simple as that! 2 tiny sentences that meant sooooo much!

So I don't feel too disheartened today - I'm in this for the long haul!!

Hi Im new to this site and SW. Been there 2 weeks now. First weeks lost 3lbs...This weeks loss 1.5lb.

2lbs off this week for me.. No inches but I'm happy with that :D

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:We are all doing so well arent we??? Only lost 0.5 lbs last week, but managed to pull it back this week with a loss of 1.5lbs. Not a lot for a lot of people but I was made up with this! 1.5lbs till I get my stone award, going for that next week, congraulations everyone, well done!

It was a 0.5lb off for me. At least it was off. It was TOTM, Boo Hiss!!!!
Have to exercise more this week as I feel a little more energetic and going to try to eat more speed superfree and free this week.
Need to lose more for the slimathon...........

2lbs off this week (well in 5days cause I weighed in late)!!! I just need 0.5lb for my 2.5 stone award!! x

i only lost half a pound this week - but im chuffed to bits that i lost at all - had a very bad week - back on track now tho :D xxxxxxx

Lost half a pound, totally gutted but it is TOTM with my consultant seems to deffo think thats the cause because I have been good apart from a few extra snacksize crunchies :( in which I only went over by a few syns!

:sigh:

Always next week!

Wow, well done everyone on your fab losses,can i join you all?
Last week -12lb
Tonight -2.5lb

A measly miniscule 1/2 lb loss - Boo! Really tried hard this week and managed to swim 3 times and even went to aqua aerobics once. Am hoping my effort will show next week.
Have a Good Week everyone x

Back