Monday weigh in

Good luck JoJo, and everyone else for Monday!

I'm hoping for 2lb to get my 1.5st, fingers crossed :)

Morning everyone...was nervous about getting on the scales this morning very very....my first week and im more than happy to say that I lost 4.5 lb .... Good luck to everyone today keeping fingers crossed x

Morning all, welcome Ange and well done on your great weight loss!
I stayed the same this week. It's the first time I haven't lost since I started so I'm a bit gutted, however it was *week and I did have a KFC, so I was probably lucky not to gain ;)
Good luck to all of you!

I had a totally deserved STS. I had fish and chips mid week which wiped out my syns buffer but then was a pig all weekend and went about 60 syns over for the week. I'm determined to lose at least 2lb next week to make up for it. The week is planned and the shopping list written ready for me to go on the way home from work!

Good luck everyone!

Morning all!!

Well done Ange on the fantastic loss, and well done on the STS hel and ammsas!

I lost 1lb - a bit disappointed as I have been really good this week, but it evens things up after my 6lb loss last week (which was much more than I deserved!).

Still got 1lb to go until my club 10 - gonna make sure I do it next week.

Good luck everyone who's weighing later!

Morning everone,

This was my first week of slimming world (did all green this week) and I lost 1 lb!

I know it is not the usual 3-4 lbs that people lose on their first week BUT the fact that I lost 1 lb actually EATING and did not gain weight I'm amazed... beforehand I never ate carbs and only followed strict fad diets where I was starving 24/7 and I barely ate anything but somehow carried on gaining weight... I'm already in the 'healthy weight BMI zone so I know my weight loss will be slow, if I can lose 1 lb a week while eating as much as I have I'll be made up!

love & light

Congratulations on every ones losses! I'm weighing in tonight at 7. Hope it's a good one!!

Weighed in this morning. Have had several V bad weeks - just couldn't get my head round being good (couldn't stop eating! was cooking healthy but just couldn't stop snacking!), so put on several pounds since Christmas. So starting again!

Last week 12 st 9, today 12 st 7 - going in the right direction!

Keep motivated, I can do it!

Hello Team Monday!!

I lost 2lbs wooo hooo! :D

However, I also somehow lost over an inch off my height ha ha!! :confused: :) I had to use a different Boots today as the scales were out of order in my usual one. Apparently I am now 5'6.5" (last week I was 5'7.7") I'm not going to worry about the vertical shrinkage and just be pleased with the horizontal one!! :D

GOOD LUCK to everyone else! x x

Attachments

• Week 8.jpg
    Week 8.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 75
God, I'm dreading tonight and I am expecting my very first gain:(

I've had a good week, but had my first green day and have felt bloated since. Also, got up today feeling very sick and just generally crap, have spots coming up on my chin so probably also means I'm pre-menstrual (although I don't get periods but get the symptoms sometimes!!).

So altogether, I think the result is inevitable!!!!

:DWhooHoo lost 2.5 ib this week. Slimmer of the week and have now have my stone half award.

So happy and have really started to feel the benifits.:D:D

Well done some really good losses ... Gives us all hopefully the inspiration to keep cracking at if we have gained or stayed the same .... I wanna wake up tomorrow at my goal weight...they say patience is a virtue Mmmm guess it will have to be x

Well Done All Who Lost!! I only lost a pound tonight but did get my 2.5 stone award!! Waheeeeeeeeeeey x

God, I'm dreading tonight and I am expecting my very first gain:(

I've had a good week, but had my first green day and have felt bloated since. Also, got up today feeling very sick and just generally crap, have spots coming up on my chin so probably also means I'm pre-menstrual (although I don't get periods but get the symptoms sometimes!!).

So altogether, I think the result is inevitable!!!!

I lost 1/2lb :woohoo:

Brilliant well done x

Helloooooo every1 - lost half a pound tonight , BUT, i got my 2 and a half stone award tonight and also slimmer of the month for Feb (my consultant has been on her hols)........ had a slow 2 weeks but feel raring to go again - hope every1 has had good WI's xxxxxxxxxx

Back