Monday weigh in

Lost another 1.5lb today, now got my 1 stone award!!! So so made up, not a big loss to a lot of people but I am over the moon whoop whoop!

I lost 3.5lb! So chuffed :D

Got my half a stone sticker and slimmer of the week x

I lost 4lbs this week and was slimmer of the week was really pleased with the loss - shame I didnt quite make another 0.5lbs to get the stone and half sticker - something to look forward to next week :)

Wow Kate you are flying!! Some fab losses...Well done xx :D

Well done everyone we really are doing an awesome job!
I lost 1.5lb and got my 1 stone award :) so happy plus people are starting to notice a difference in my appearance, so excited to lose more yay!!
Plus I won the raffle this week eeeeee!
Xxx

STS but had a couple of nights out this week for special occasions so just pleased I didn't gain. here's to the coming week. well done to all losses!!!

Lost 1lb this week - would have liked it to have been 2 but didn't deserve 2, I know that.

Still, it's going in the right direction!

Well all i can say is thanks night shifts! STS again! I'm not happy but what can i do? lol
Can't go to weigh in next week due to bloody shifts either so my 4 stone shiny will have to wait another 2 wks!

Wow, some people have has fab losses!

I was wondering, do you guys do mostly red or green days?
I did all green last week and lost a lb, so this week I'm trying all red to compare & next week I'm swapping between the too. So far I've been really hungry on red days, I'm not a huge meat eater and I miss my couscous lol. Does anyone else find themselves hungry doing red days?

Hope you're all fab!
xxx

Well all i can say is thanks night shifts! STS again! I'm not happy but what can i do? lol
Can't go to weigh in next week due to bloody shifts either so my 4 stone shiny will have to wait another 2 wks!

I hate nights aswell for that reasons well done on the maintain, it would have been a gain if it were me!! xxx

Another pound lost for me...slowly but steadily :)

Just spotted your loss CB!!! Woooowwwwwwzers well done!! You were due a biggun!! You must be over the moon with that!! Yayyy!!X

I Lost 2.5lbs... am pleased with that. Got my half stone award yesterday :)

Back