Monday weigh in

Hi all, back again after maintaining since before christmas. Ive decided to change my target to get me below the 11 stone bracket as I think it will help me stay on track in the future. So 9.5lbs to go...

Beebee
xxx

1.5lb for me this week :) very happy gotta keep it up can't wait for club ten. Well done on everyones losses. Xx

Hello all
Lost 2lbs so very happy with that which also means i've now lost 4stone 1.5lb woop woop .........i'm off to change my profile

Well done everyone xxx

3lbs off for me this week. :D 25lbs in total. :D :D :D

Well done to everyone on their losses.

Well done to all who lost this week and keep looking forward and be positive for those who didn't.

2lb loss for me this week, and got my club 10 :happy096:

:character00201:So must keep going aiming for 3lb this week to get my 2 stone award.

hollys nan said:
Only lost 0.5lbs again, BUT it is a loss. Stayed 100% on plan too. Oh well, staying with friends this weekend so it wont be good for the W I next Monday, but perhaps it may kick start something as I havent been off plan really since I started in January and with only losing 0.5lbs this week decided to just enjoy myself at the weekend coming up, then line drawn and back on track! What do others think? Do you think it may give my losses a kick up the backside if I go off plan for a day? Hmmm lol

It may do hollys nan. Sometimes if u give ur bod a big shock your metabolism can kick start x

i put on 0.5 this week am gutted thought i had done so well and kept to plan, but i was poorly tues wed thurs and fri and don't think i ate enough , here goes a week of hard work to get it back off and more, at least i now have my eldest daughter as she started SW today so will keep me more focused

i put on 0.5 this week am gutted thought i had done so well and kept to plan, but i was poorly tues wed thurs and fri and don't think i ate enough , here goes a week of hard work to get it back off and more, at least i now have my eldest daughter as she started SW today so will keep me more focused xx

4lb on this week- that's 2 weeks worth and I have been off plan for 10 days due to Birthday week and loads of meals out! It has gone better than I expected but I am aware that I need to be 100% on plan this week to acheive a loss next week!!X

Well done everybody on great losses :D

I lost 1.5lb this week after being very good all week and turning down lots of chocolate over the weekend!

Hi
I managed to loose 3.5lb!!!! I am beyond thrilled

Bit annoyed with myself as I celebrated my 3lb weightloss with a chippy tea and some ice cream! Slipped into my old ways again I think!! Now got to be extra extra good for the rest of the week!! Good luck everyone xx

Back