Monday weigh in

I simply don't understand ... I have gained 1.5 lbs ... so in one month of SW I've gained 0.75 lbs in total ... what is going on, I'm doing everything right... maybe SW just is not for me?

I'm so upset I'm never going to slim down at this rate :eek:(

Lost 2lb this week and v happy about that as ate out twice and had a few vodka's! Got 1lb to go to get my first stone. Xx

KittyKatKayl said:
I simply don't understand ... I have gained 1.5 lbs ... so in one month of SW I've gained 0.75 lbs in total ... what is going on, I'm doing everything right... maybe SW just is not for me?

Have u kept a food diary?? X

Have u kept a food diary?? X

I don't keep it on here but I normally do a week at a time on a spreadsheet to make sure I count all syns and hve all my HXB's with 1 HXA... I only have between 2 and 10 SYNS a day (which is normally a soya yogurt and a biscuit or two)... mostly quite low though, I don't drink, I only snack on fruit and I exercise 6/7 days a week for 2 hrs a day ... so confused!

well done everyone, 2lbs off for me this week :D soooooo happy as i drank like a fish this week and it was naughty things like wine and cider hehehe! My weigh in buddy had a KFC on saturday and also managed 2.5 lbs off and got her 3.5 st sticker! good week for all :) xx

it must b the week for it! I've really struggled this week & goodness knows how, but after 3 parties I still managed to lose 4lbs. completely baffled but delighted! :) :) :)

Only lost 1.5lb this week but did make it under the next stone, but went out yesterday and as a treat desided to eat off plan.
But not as bad as it could have been. So only 1.5lb to my 2 stone award.
have not been in this weight bracket for over 5 years so still feeling good.

1.5 lb off for me!!! Chuffed as I didnt deserve it, full on this week to make sure it doesnt catch up xx

3lbs off for me today, I got my 2stone award and SOTW. :D

suespain said:
Booo, sts for the second week, 12st 5. Still its not a gain I suppose.

Sts is better than a 2lb gain.. Don't be disheartened. You will lose this week I'm sure :) chin up x

Sia said:
I can't wait to WI today! I had my first gain last week- so determined for it not to turn into a problem I have barely any syns this week & have not had a sneaky home WI (first week since wk 2 that I haven't been weighing myself at home between WI's) I'm quite excited to see how I've got on- fingers crossed! :)

Ooooooo excited to hear how much you've lost.

ammsas said:
Well done everyone for your great losses.
I lost 3lb this week which means I get my 2 stone badge. I did a 5km sponsored swim which probably helped! ;)

That's amazing, congratulations :) can't wait to get to my 2 stone loss!

hel10683 said:
I lost 1lb and got my 1.5 stone award! That means I get to buy another charm for my bracelet! :)

I know 1lb a week is a good loss but I'm a little disappointed as I was hoping for 2. Did lots of body magic this week and stuck to SW 100% since Tue so hoped I'd lose 2lb for my club 10. Thinking about it I've not been drinking as much as normal so maybe that's it. I'll drink more this week and I WILL get my club 10.

Good luck everyone.

You will get it :) xx

Squeako said:
Well done everyone on the losses and the awards!!

I lost an amazing 5lb and got my 2 stone award!! I'm so chuffed, particularly as we went out twice for meals this week and I was really good both times!!

I've noticed that my weightloss is going in 4 week cycles - I have a big loss, then 3 weeks of small losses / STS (and one gain!), then another big loss. Does anyone else have this?

Well done all, and good luck to everyone stepping on the scales later on!

This is my first month so I'm going to see if my losses have a pattern.. 5 lbs is an amazing loss.. Well done :)

KittyKatKayl said:

You will lose weight... You should keep a food diary here so we can see what you're eating and advise you on anything if need be. There are some amazing ppl here, very experienced and will help yu on your journey. You are not alone, i promise!!!

Shigby said:
Lost 2lb this week and v happy about that as ate out twice and had a few vodka's! Got 1lb to go to get my first stone. Xx

Yayyyy well done!!!

babybuffy84 said:
So nervous for weigh in tonight was poorly last week so didn't eat for 3 days and have only picked the rest off the time am expecting a gain as I prob haven't had enough to eat :(

How did you do? X

KittyKatKayl said:
I don't keep it on here but I normally do a week at a time on a spreadsheet to make sure I count all syns and hve all my HXB's with 1 HXA... I only have between 2 and 10 SYNS a day (which is normally a soya yogurt and a biscuit or two)... mostly quite low though, I don't drink, I only snack on fruit and I exercise 6/7 days a week for 2 hrs a day ... so confused!

You should definately keep a food diary x

misspinky8 said:
well done everyone, 2lbs off for me this week :D soooooo happy as i drank like a fish this week and it was naughty things like wine and cider hehehe! My weigh in buddy had a KFC on saturday and also managed 2.5 lbs off and got her 3.5 st sticker! good week for all :) xx

Thats excellent, very happy for you :)

-coco- said:
it must b the week for it! I've really struggled this week & goodness knows how, but after 3 parties I still managed to lose 4lbs. completely baffled but delighted! :) :) :)

Wow- well dome!

selwonk said:
2.5 off for me! Chuffed! X
congrats!

Shirleen said:
Well done everyone, I managed 1lb this week, off to find the tips to speed up weightloss

:) thats brilliant!

cyberjelly said:
Only lost 1.5lb this week but did make it under the next stone, but went out yesterday and as a treat desided to eat off plan.
But not as bad as it could have been. So only 1.5lb to my 2 stone award.
have not been in this weight bracket for over 5 years so still feeling good.

Wow must feel amazing :)

***Saskya*** said:
1.5 lb off for me!!! Chuffed as I didnt deserve it, full on this week to make sure it doesnt catch up xx

You deserve all the weight loss darling x

babybuffy84 said:
2.5 off for me :) really chuffed as I thought I would have gained after being ill
Last week :)

:) excellent news x

ILoveCake said:
3lbs off for me today, I got my 2stone award and SOTW. :D

2 stonesssss wow!

mongoosed said:
A pound off for me! Happy with that as I had a very sociable weekend :)

Well done xxxx

Lost 2lbs this week, so happy after only losing 0.5lbs last week which I felt was so unfair as I had been 100%on plan. This week stayed with friend over the weekend, had a couple of naughty things but only one small glass of wine, and lost 2. Also I gave myself a good talking to earlier on in the week, and instead of the usual red/green days had a few extra easy ones. Not very easy for me, but seemed to have done the trick. I am eating quite a lot of fruit before a meal, as I cant eat much veg, and it seemed to have worked. Anyway, I am a happy bunny this week. Yipeeeee

hollys nan said:
Lost 2lbs this week, so happy after only losing 0.5lbs last week which I felt was so unfair as I had been 100%on plan. This week stayed with friend over the weekend, had a couple of naughty things but only one small glass of wine, and lost 2. Also I gave myself a good talking to earlier on in the week, and instead of the usual red/green days had a few extra easy ones. Not very easy for me, but seemed to have done the trick. I am eating quite a lot of fruit before a meal, as I cant eat much veg, and it seemed to have worked. Anyway, I am a happy bunny this week. Yipeeeee

Well don hollys nan :) :) that's fantastic.

X

2lbs off for me this week, best loss for a long time. Tried a couple of ee days, not very easy for me, but hey I am a happy bunny! Yipeeeeeeee

Back