Monday weigh in

Well done on your losses!

I lost 1lb - bit disappointed as I wanted to break the 15st barrier, but that can be my goal for next week!!

Well finally after gaining and losing the same couple of pounds I've broke through it and lost 5.75 lbs this week! :D:p

This was done through 2 EE 4 SF 1 SE

SF being a plan I did ( I'm sure MANY people have done this and that it is not something new) were I ate my HXA & HXB's with super free food only. Anything I added like potato, rice etc I used as my HXB instead of picking a plan. Sounds hard but when you mix it up with 2 EE and 1 SE throughout the week it was not bad, and after seeing my loss well worth it!

Lets hope the weight stays off and that I don't gain it all back nect week (as that seems to be the pattern!)

Good luck to everyone else.
Love & light x

Am thrilled to report a 3lb loss this week! This took me to my first stone plus a brucey bonus of 2lb on top yay!! Got 4lb to go for my club 10. Well done on losses so far ladies and goodluck to those yet to wi. Xx

Wow, congrats everyone! I'm so nervous about weigh-in tonight, I was really good all week and then went out on Saturday for a friend's birthday and had a few too many glasses of wine, which also resulted in a curry on the way home :( I'm absolutely dreading those scales...

Hey everyone, was super worried about WI this week due to it being the last week of term and loads of work and little time to eat anything good. I've been having an absolute mare of pre packed sushi and sandwiches, 1 mc'donalds quarter pounder + a cheeseburger :ashamed0005: and lots of alcohol as it birthday season. Bad alcohol mind £1.89 for 2L of Frosty Jacks Cider :yuk:
I rinsed myself at the gym yesterday till i ached, running + weights.
However, i ended up losing a 1lb and getting my club 10 this week but i'm not under any illusion that it'll be ok next week i'm eating 100% this week for definite!
well done everyone on your losses xxxx

Well done misspinky on getting your club 10. I also got mine today, but it is bitter sweet really. Yes, I got my club 10, yes I lost, BUT only by half a pound. I know, it is still a loss, but I have been 100% on plan yet again, done ee which I find difficult, but still done it, and I just feel atm that I am getting too may half pound only losses. Last week I did lose 2lb and was made up, but the week before again, only half a pound. My c is away, back on Thursday so think I will defo need her help, dont know what else I can do really. Sorry, just a moany mintute. Well done to all the losers this week, keep going!

Hey Hollys Nan, a loss is still a loss, have you had many gains since you started? My friend who is at target took 2 years to get to where she is now, she really took the sceneic route and she found it really tough. She lost 2lb and then put it back on the week after quite a lot. It just shows though the slower you lose the easier it is to maintain. Plus loosing too quickly means your skin can't keep up and you get loose bits so its better to loose slower. Well done on your club 10 hun were in this together :) xxxx

0.5 off lol, not expected due to a wedding wkend! Ate loads n loads but didn't drink for obvious reasons! Need to eat loads to keep the nausea at bay but have got loads of fruit n yogurts and loads of free food to see me through, will be having my little easter egg on sunday though!

babybuffy84 said:
Could be hun, hopefully it will show next week :) x

Hope so..

hel10683 said:
Lost 1lb this week. I'm a bit disappointed as I was much better than I was last week so thought I'd get 2lb. It is TOTM which may well have affected it.

On the plus side I got my club 10 today! :D

I put on a lb so it is fantastic that you have lost weight on your * week :)

Congratulations on your club ten! Be proud!!

ammsas said:
STS this week, did go to my graduation party where they had not 1, but 3 chocolate fountains (I did have strawberries) as well as mini cup cakes, mini everything (and the odd glass of pimms) so not too bad really!

Oh yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,, congratulations on graduating :) I loved my grad and ate loads so hope you had lots of fun!

suespain said:
After 2 weeks of STS I have lost 3 Ib's this week - so pleased.

That is awesome! Big well done sue :) congratulations for sticking to the plan and carrying it through too!

Squeako said:
Well done on your losses!

I lost 1lb - bit disappointed as I wanted to break the 15st barrier, but that can be my goal for next week!!

Yes for sure, that will happen next week! Fngers crossed for u x

KittyKatKayl said:
Well finally after gaining and losing the same couple of pounds I've broke through it and lost 5.75 lbs this week! :D:p

This was done through 2 EE 4 SF 1 SE

SF being a plan I did ( I'm sure MANY people have done this and that it is not something new) were I ate my HXA & HXB's with super free food only. Anything I added like potato, rice etc I used as my HXB instead of picking a plan. Sounds hard but when you mix it up with 2 EE and 1 SE throughout the week it was not bad, and after seeing my loss well worth it!

Lets hope the weight stays off and that I don't gain it all back nect week (as that seems to be the pattern!)

Good luck to everyone else.
Love & light x

Kittykatkaty,.. Do you have a diary? Sorry, I'm on my iPad and it's playing up so can't check for myself.. Would love to see what your week was like for a loss like you had!

Shigby said:
Am thrilled to report a 3lb loss this week! This took me to my first stone plus a brucey bonus of 2lb on top yay!! Got 4lb to go for my club 10. Well done on losses so far ladies and goodluck to those yet to wi. Xx

Well done shigby! Only 4 more to go!!

slimmingjess said:
Wow, congrats everyone! I'm so nervous about weigh-in tonight, I was really good all week and then went out on Saturday for a friend's birthday and had a few too many glasses of wine, which also resulted in a curry on the way home :( I'm absolutely dreading those scales...

Let us know how you get on x

babybuffy84 said:
Maintained this week pleased with that x

Well done darling, better than a gain :)

misspinky8 said:
Hey everyone, was super worried about WI this week due to it being the last week of term and loads of work and little time to eat anything good. I've been having an absolute mare of pre packed sushi and sandwiches, 1 mc'donalds quarter pounder + a cheeseburger :ashamed0005: and lots of alcohol as it birthday season. Bad alcohol mind £1.89 for 2L of Frosty Jacks Cider :yuk:
I rinsed myself at the gym yesterday till i ached, running + weights.
However, i ended up losing a 1lb and getting my club 10 this week but i'm not under any illusion that it'll be ok next week i'm eating 100% this week for definite!
well done everyone on your losses xxxx

Congratulations.. Seems like you've had a busy week!

hollys nan said:
Well done misspinky on getting your club 10. I also got mine today, but it is bitter sweet really. Yes, I got my club 10, yes I lost, BUT only by half a pound. I know, it is still a loss, but I have been 100% on plan yet again, done ee which I find difficult, but still done it, and I just feel atm that I am getting too may half pound only losses. Last week I did lose 2lb and was made up, but the week before again, only half a pound. My c is away, back on Thursday so think I will defo need her help, dont know what else I can do really. Sorry, just a moany mintute. Well done to all the losers this week, keep going!

Hey darling.. What plan do you normally follow?

[

hmmm, I dunno what's goin on. been 100% this week & put 1lb on. bit miffed. I'm in a bit of an odd cycle in recent weeks whr I seem to lose more when I've been a little naughty & lose little or STS when 100% good! weird. anyway, gotta keep at it & think positive. I kno ther r several reasons why we often go through phases like this such as hormones, weight fluctuating over a couple of weeks, etc, etc so I'll keep positive & stick with it. well done to all :)

Well done to all the people who lost:happy096:.

Wanted to lose 1 1/2 to get my 2 stone award and actually lost 2lb. :talk017:

:bliss:Well chuffed and have now lost 28 1/2lb in 14 weeks

Beyond happy!! Twas my 2nd WI tonight ..... 3 more lbs gone!! :) which means I got my half stone award tonight and I was SOW!!! I'm loving this diet! Absolutly buzzing! Can't wait to report next week! Well done all xxxx

hellooooooooooooo every1 - 3lbs off for me tonight - and i got my 3 and a half stone award so im over the moon :D good luck for a fab week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Hollys Nan, a loss is still a loss, have you had many gains since you started? My friend who is at target took 2 years to get to where she is now, she really took the sceneic route and she found it really tough. She lost 2lb and then put it back on the week after quite a lot. It just shows though the slower you lose the easier it is to maintain. Plus loosing too quickly means your skin can't keep up and you get loose bits so its better to loose slower. Well done on your club 10 hun were in this together :) xxxx
Aw thanks so much for your post, it has cheered me up quite a bit!!!!! No I have never gained or STS, just having these piddly little losses more frequently than before. I will give myself a good talking to tomoz, only have about another 8 lbs to go till my target so perhaps from now on its going to be a bit like that. Just want to lose my tum and a bit more off my backside, usual places. Once again thanks for your kind post, it really has helped me hun!!! And also again, congrats on yr loss, we are now in the club 10 club lol x

Back