Monday weigh in

My class is usually at 12.20pm but with it being a Bank Holiday, she has put all the dinner weighers to the 6 pm or 7.30pm W Is. Not expecting miracles, but been 100% on plan over Easter, not one bit of choc or alcohol has passed my lips. However, I know I weigh heavier in the evening, so going at 6pm, not risking being even heavier at 7.30pm, plus I am really hungry now!!!! We shall see what the scales say!

Well I gained 1lb but I'm quite pleased after the week I've had!! Made me more determined for next week!! :) xx

Squeako said:
Hi Cazzy and well done on your loss hel!!

I STS this week. Haven't been on plan so am very pleased - now just need to get the motivation back after a weekend of roast dinners and chocolate!

See you all next week - and good luck with your weigh ins!

That's really good if youve stayed the same with having a week with not being on plan!

keava said:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvznLqP/]

[/url]
2nd weigh in lost another 1.5 thats 4lb in 2 weeks would like it 2 have been more

A loss is a loss and 1.5lbs in fat is a lot so congratulations keava :)

KittyKatKayl said:
I've gained 4.75 lbs ... so in 6 weeks I've lost 0.25 lbs ... slimming world is not for me I guess, time for a change in diet!

Don't give up. You've started your food diary right? Do another week and see it goes. Do you think you're doing everything to plan?

suespain said:
Have been 95% good all week, but put on 1lb. I'm really not meant to get into the 11 stones!

Mizkirsty said:
I am not looking forward to Wi tonight hoping for a sts good luck everyone
X

All the best for tonight x

Lovehandles said:
I've had a very naughty week especially yesterday. BBQ and booze! Praying for a sts lol gl everyone xx

Lol I hope so too!!

Cleogin said:
This is what I love about this site....... I'm worried about WI tonight and it's comforting to find that I'm not the only one!
Good luck all Monday WI'S

Everyone worries- we're all in the same boat xx

Joanne24 said:
Not looking forward to this one. Eep! I hope I STS :(

Let us know how you ge on Joanne.

Shigby said:
Lost 1lb bit disappointed but hey betta than I gain! Goodluck everyone xxx

Yes better than a gain! Chin up shigby :)

babybuffy84 said:
No weigh in today it's been moved to tomorrow !! Thank god cause am dreading it so have today and tomorrow to be good and try and push for a sts or loss !! Really don't want a gain have had a bad weekend was good all week but the weekend it just went downhill !!

The hot weather does that! keep to the plan and it will come off x

jojogonnabeslim said:
-1lb off please with that so -1.5lb off the 3 lb put on 2 wks ago lol

Good luck everyone x

Congrats!

hollys nan said:
My class is usually at 12.20pm but with it being a Bank Holiday, she has put all the dinner weighers to the 6 pm or 7.30pm W Is. Not expecting miracles, but been 100% on plan over Easter, not one bit of choc or alcohol has passed my lips. However, I know I weigh heavier in the evening, so going at 6pm, not risking being even heavier at 7.30pm, plus I am really hungry now!!!! We shall see what the scales say!
Good luck darling xx

Lovehandles said:
Well I gained 1lb but I'm quite pleased after the week I've had!! Made me more determined for next week!! :) xx
You will lose that one lb and lose even more next week! Don't lose your motivation :)

selwonk said:
Lost 3lb an got my club 10 :D

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done Laura!!!

Yay!! Lost 1/2 how I'm not sure but so chuffed super motivation for this week :) well done everyone xxx

Aw thanks. I havnt lost any motivation thou :) it's made me 10 times more determined for a bit fat juicy loss :) keep u posted x

I lost 1.5lb this week, totalling 2st 1lb in 11 weeks - very very happy!

Well done everyone and especially Laura on your club 10!

I lost 2lb this week and i'm made up!

Lost 2 lbs this week but I so deserve it. Only lost 0.5lbs last week, so perhaps my body is playing catch up. For the last four weeks Ive had a definate pattern, lost 2lbs, lost 0.5lbs,lost 21lbs, lost 0.5lbs, lost 2lbs! What is going on? Perhaps if I only lose 0.5 next week I wont be so disappointed as I will prob lose 2lbs the following week. Its so strange because I am doing nothing different eachs week! Only 1 lbs to go to my 1.5 stone award!!! Target getting nearer, yipeeeeeeeeeee

Didn't weigh in tonight because been out with the family and didn't get back in time :( really anxious about it though as I haven't stuck to plan thus week with it being Easter oops and it's my birthday on Wednesday and I'm out at a 30th on Saturday so this coming week isn't looking to hopeful either :(

Last week I STS the week before I had a 2lb gain so really would have been happy if I could have got to weigh in :(

Hi, I'm new in this thread I weigh in on a Monday morning. I went on holiday for a week, so when I weighed in last week I had a gain of 5lbs. So weighed in this morning and had lost 2.5lbs. Really pleased. 7lb to go to get my club 10. It's almost within my reach..

Well done to everyone that lost and to those who gained or sts keep at it you will get losses again soon.

:) Well done to all who lost this week, (esp with the temptaion of Easter eggs)
and for those that didn't just remember this is a marathon not a sprint take each day a new start and the weight will go.

Well due to Bank Holiday my weigh in has changed to tomorrow evening, did have a sneaky weigh in before my shower and it said 4lb loss so will wait until tomorrow evening to post my real loss.

Well done everyone and welcome laura!

Well, I lost a lb lol!! No idea how but I'm not complaining! I am going on holiday on the 13th of may and I really want to have my 2 stone before then. Sooo 4.5lbs to go

Back