Monday weigh in

Lovehandles said:
2.5 off for me!! Very very happy I've been so good after my 1lb gain last week! Feeling so motivated for my stone award!

But I do have one question ... Sow is based on the most amount lost right??? Not percentage? As I lost 2.5 and my friend lost 2 but she got sow! X

You can't get sow if you Gained the week before xx

Mizkirsty said:
Lost 1.5lbs this week I'm gutted it wasn't 2 for my 2 st but it's a loss. Aiming big for next week now. Well done everyone xx

Snap :(

Lost 1.5lbs this week. Which means I need to lose 3lbs next week to get my 2 stone award before I go on holiday. Sigh!

Well done to everyone this week :)

Lost 2.5 lb! Now 7lb to go- really really really really pleased and have the oomph to really go for it and get to target!! Feels so close!X

Mizkirsty said:
You can't get sow if you Gained the week before xx

Ooo right! Well thanks for clearing that up for me anyway :) xxx

Joanne24 said:
Snap :(

Lost 1.5lbs this week. Which means I need to lose 3lbs next week to get my 2 stone award before I go on holiday. Sigh!

Well done to everyone this week :)

Come on we can both get it next week :D xx

Lost 2.5 lb! Now 7lb to go- really really really really pleased and have the oomph to really go for it and get to target!! Feels so close!X

Well done Heather, you must be soooooo proud & looking so good. How did you resist all the choccies Im sure the 'Reli's' brought in for the girls ( & boys!) at Easter?

Mizkirsty said:
Come on we can both get it next week :D xx

Better get shredding :D x

Joanne24 said:
Better get shredding :D x

Yup planned my weeks food - got gym classes booked - continuing with shred - but am going away for a couple days - but trying to plan and take sw friendly foods :)
We will do this my c has already written my certificate out for next week lol xx

2lb on for me! Totally justified though - I was super good over my birthday and Easter and then just went mental this last week for some reason :rolleyes: :eek:

Back on it now though - those 2 pesky lb's will be kicked to the kerb this week!

CONGRATS to all of you who have lost this week - you really do help to keep me going!! :D :D

Lost 1lb this week which I was thrilled with as I've been ill and so haven't been cooking myself, was dreading getting on the scales! I must be naturally eating less than I did before SW... Well, it's all about changing your eating habits! :)

2.5lb off for me which is 6.5lb in 2 weeks - best I've ever done in 2 weeks since starting SW. Just need 1 off to get my stone and half next week and 1.5 to get club 10 and 2 off to get into the 13's - woo hoo, been a long time since I've seen them. I am also now under the 200lb mark!!!!!!

Feel v pleased with myself at the moment, just hope I can stay on the horse!

Well done everyone on your losses.

xxxxxx

Well done everyone.

2lb off for me last night which took me under 12 stone and only 3lb away from my 4 and a half stone award :D

:newbie:

Joined Slimming World in April, and after 3 weigh ins have lost 8lbs. Really pleased with this, just wish I had joined sooner!

At last nights weigh in I lost 3lbs.:)

Back