Monday weigh in

Well done everyone on your losses Im off for my WI in half an hour. Im not feeling confident as its star week and Im really bloated but so long as I haven't put on I'll be happy! xx

Well done to all who lost this week, and keep up the good work. If you gained remember draw a line under this week and begin again.

Lost 1 1/2 this week realy pleased as I went away for the weekend and tried to be good.

Back to the gym this week and will aim for 2lb.

Lost 2.25 lbs this week. woop woop ... I hope I don't gain it all back next week as that has been the pattern for weeks :eek:(

So happy! Lost 2.5lbs this week, got my Club 10 award and Slimmer of the week! :D My total weight loss so far is 18.5lbs in 10 weeks. Couldn't be more pleased with that! (I normally wi Mon but as its been bank hol its been moved to a Tue!) xx

missed wi this week :( gonna try and go to a local meeting on thursday but if not i'll have to wait till next monday !!! fab losses every1 - well done xxx :D

Caroline82 said:
So happy! Lost 2.5lbs this week, got my Club 10 award and Slimmer of the week! :D My total weight loss so far is 18.5lbs in 10 weeks. Couldn't be more pleased with that! (I normally wi Mon but as its been bank hol its been moved to a Tue!) xx

Well done you! Even though it's * week. Have a good week :)

Hi gang, weighed in this morning as i've been partying all weekend in Cardiff:party0016: bit naughty recently still ploughing through my dissertation and the end is near, just milling under 7000 words presently so fingers crossed i'll pull it out the bag. Food-wise i think Pizza Express and Revolutions Vodka Bar don't help matters so i have cycled 6 miles this morning to a less local group as punishment and got served a maintain quite rightly! Don't worry i have given myself a slap and i'm drawing yet another line under it all! next week i really wana aim for my 1.5st sticker just 2lbs to go so i'm guna go to the gym every other day methinks. Apologies for letting the side down again and well done to all you stunners storming ahead, your all awesome!:grouphugg:

Has anyone ever done a blind Weigh before our group is doing it this week really nervous!! Xx

Mizkirsty said:
Has anyone ever done a blind Weigh before our group is doing it this week really nervous!! Xx

What's a blind weigh.

Amandas11976 said:
What's a blind weigh.

You can't weigh during the week (I'm terrible for this) and they cover the scales at group and you don't find out if you lose or gain until image therapy!! X

Mizkirsty said:
You can't weigh during the week (I'm terrible for this) and they cover the scales at group and you don't find out if you lose or gain until image therapy!! X

Ooh, I don't like the sound of that. I like to be prepared for image therapy.

I quite like the sound of that! I'm terrible for weighing during the week. Would make me be good for a nice surprise! X

There is no way I could cope with that I weigh myself every other day!! I like to see I am on track and if not, I've got a chance to sort things out before my weigh in!! I always admire people who only weigh in once a week lol!! Xx

I'm really struggling not to hop on I keep looking at them thinking no one would ever know but I'm kinda interested as to what it might do to my loss but I'm going away so that's a spanner in the works xx

I just cant resist getting on the scales in the morning when I diet, terrible habit but just can't break it.
Blind weigh in sounds like torture to me.

But maybe it will teach me not to weigh bc sometimes when a mid week weigh shows a gain that makes me rubbish all week. I'll let you know how it goes my c said last time she did it it showed a boost in losses!! Xx

My c actually mentioned this last week in class. I personally wouldnt mind because I once was tempted and bobbed on the scales mid week to find I had gained, and I was 100% on plan. I had a really rubbish week, although I stuck to plan but felt very disheartened. I ended up at w i losing 1.5lbs, so had a talk with myself and decided not to do it anymore.

Forgot to post my loss last Monday just gone! A very small half pound, but still a loss. Just half a pound off my 1.5st shiny. Will so do it this coming week!

Back