Monday weigh in

Well, after a shocking STS last week I've bounced back and i really went for it this week going for a 100% and I've almost cut out the cider lol. My dissertation is 90% complete as is my time at uni :(. On the upside i lost 3lbs this week meaning i got my stone and a half award! :D So chuffed but i think the stress has had a major effect. TMI WARNING..... Not much has stayed inside me for longer than 4hrs currently!!!!
Well done to those who lost and those who didn't rock it next week you know how, just remember how awesome you are <3 xxxxxx

Well done to all you lovely losers this week :)
2lb off for me this week, very happy as i'm doing my moonwalk this weekend coming and I might have to use my flexi syns to sustain me for 7 hours walking overnight.

Will be 100% all week to give me the best chance

Well done to all who lost this week, hopefully now all the bank holidays are gone I can get back into the proper routine of exercise and free foods.

Lost 1lb this week, :break_diet:this is the smallest amount of weight I have lost in a week and propose to give myself a swift kick up the bum and get back into it.:(

Hi every1 - i lost 1 lb this week which is an absolute miracle , but im gonna take it very happily and i also won lucky loser , raffle and Slimmer of the Month for April - im chuffed to bits - feel re-motivated all over again and raring to go .......................
good luck all for this next week :D xxxxxx

Well done to all who lost this week, hopefully now all the bank holidays are gone I can get back into the proper routine of exercise and free foods.

Lost 1lb this week, :break_diet:this is the smallest amount of weight I have lost in a week and propose to give myself a swift kick up the bum and get back into it.:(

Well done for your loss - its still a loss :) I very rarely lose more than 1.5lb. What will you do differently this week can I ask? Do you have any tips for bigger losses? xx

Sts for me. Not too disappointed. But thought I would of got a small loss! O well! Roll on next Monday! Xx

I stayed the same this week. But I do feel that I have lost some inches. My clothes are now that bit looser. I will be interested to see if this translates to the scales next week

I gained 1.5lb but it's no biggie as I was expecting it!! Will have an ultra brilliant week this week!x

Lost 0.5 this week but got my 2st so chuffed especially as I was away on holiday this week!!! X

Congrats on getting your 2st, thats great! I lost 0.5lb too. Normally Id be gutted but I have been eating a bit more chocolate last week due to it being star week, and I did have a few wines aswell! Really Im lucky to have lost but I have noticed due to excercise that my clothes feel looser and Im losing inches! x

I lost 2lbs this week, 1lb away from my 2 stone!! Going on holiday this friday so will miss WI next Monday.

I've put down a expected gain for the next one but we shall see if I can show a bit of restraint on hollybags ;) xx

Joanne24 said:
I lost 2lbs this week, 1lb away from my 2 stone!! Going on holiday this friday so will miss WI next Monday.

I've put down a expected gain for the next one but we shall see if I can show a bit of restraint on hollybags ;) xx

I'm 3 lbs away from my 2 stone loss! Can't wait to get there!

Sophx_2305 said:
Lost 2 lbs this week :) wanna try for a big one next wk 4 lbs and I get my stone award=new charm for my bracelet! X

Well done! I like that idea? Every stone a new charm! Hmm lol I'm 5.5 lbs away from my first stone! What a good treat! Hope u get it soon xx

Back