Monday weigh in

Well done for your loss - its still a loss :) I very rarely lose more than 1.5lb. What will you do differently this week can I ask? Do you have any tips for bigger losses? xx

Michiem
As I've not been at work (teacher +holiday), I've not been to the gym and have been lazy as I usually cycle at least once a week.
So cycled today (knocked 4 mins of my previous time) have decided to keep a food diary as this always helps me.

My usual weekly loss is 2lb which seems to be the norm for me. Will let you know how it goes.

Vicki-26 said:
I gained 3lbs :( want to cry all my motivation is flying out the window :(

Dont loose faith hun. Stick to plan 100% this week! Your due a massive loss next Monday. Keep me posted xx

well done evryone!!!

i lost 2lb this week which is a for week for me :)

xx

Oops been AWOL due to annual leave and a lovely holiday on the South coast!!

Well done all you losers :D :D :p and a big bear hug to those who feel they are losing the grip - we can all do this - there is more to us than the food we scoff!!!! Come on Team Monday !!! :D :D xxx

As far as mine goes - after my last reported 2lb gain I lost 3lbs and then 2lbs the week after! Whoooop! So happy I could actually cry sometimes! Still staying strong though and hoping with everything I can that I will see a 9 on those scales one day........Can't even believe I am saying that!!! :D:eek:

Good luck to everyone for Monday xxxx

GL for tomorrow everyone.

Am nervous already. I had a gainsay week so praying to god for a loss tomorrow!!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I am new, I started last week and my first weigh in tomorrow night. I have been so good all week, fingers crossed I will have a decent loss!

Good luck to everyone else for tomorrow xx

We all need luck - good luck to you too xx

Hi! I'm new to this site - third week doing SW with weigh in tomorrow. So far have lost 11 lb but have lost it a bit this week so dreading tomorrow ?! Fingers crossed x

Nervous about tomorrow. Did my marathon moonwalk last nite, loads of sweets to keep me going and big breakfast and lunch out today in between catch up sleeps. After almost 8 hours of walking I would hope to have burnt off quite a few calories...... Fingers crossed :)

Hi all! So my first WI this morning ....

I lost 3.3 lbs!! :)

YAY! :bliss:
Extremely happy with that.

Good luck to everyone for today's WI!

xx

Well done slimmingd0wn, that's a great loss!
+ 1lb for me this week. Not had a good week so was expecting a gain. :(
Back on track now though!! :)
Good luck to everyone x

Back