Monday weigh in

I lost 2lb! I gained 2lb the week before so still a net STS. 3 weeks til my birthday and I want my 2st by then (3lb to go). I'm off work this week and it's going to be a tough one - at least 2 meals out and a BBQ. Wish me luck!

Good luck for WI everyone!

I STS this week. Had a piggy day yesterday though so am really NOT complaining! I was like the Tazmanian Devil yesterday racing through oour house eating everything in sight!

Fingers crossed for a better result next week :D :D

Lost 1.5lb even though star week gain was expected!! Xx

its my first weigh in today at home and i have lost 6lbs!!! yay its my first week of slimming world and i realise this is definitely not gonna happen everyday anyway looking forward to week 2.

Julsifer said:
its my first weigh in today at home and i have lost 6lbs!!! yay its my first week of slimming world and i realise this is definitely not gonna happen everyday anyway looking forward to week 2.

Congratulations.. Xxx

How much would. Like to lose?

I had my weigh in today lost 1/2lb slightly disappointed but at least it was off not on. Think it's also not eating enough again. Time to start the diary again I think

Congratulations.. Xxx

How much would. Like to lose?

well at the moment i'm aiming to reach 11st 7lbs (161lbs) before my birthday 7th September then the next goal is 10 stone but i'm in no hurry really :)

OH and Thanks alot it really helps that i've found this place for support

So I was going to give myself a kick up the bum after only losing small amount over the last 3 weeks.

Well 2lb of for me:clap: did extra cycling and wrote a food diary so think that helped me.
Only thing I am kicking myself for was, its only 1/2lb to go for my 2 1/2 stone award. So roll on next week and hopefully another little sticker to add to the back of the book.

Well done to all who lost and keep going all who didn't remember its not a race but a marathon.

After STS last week, and only losing half a pound the week before, w i today was great, 2.5lbs lost!!!! Only ever done that on week one and two, and never lost more than that. Ectatic isnt the word!!!! Changed to ee and didnt snack on fruit in between meals, and stuck to only 5 syns a day. Hope its the same story next week, but think it may be my body playing catch up. So happy, I so deserved this, been 100% on plan really since I started 16 weeks ago, only 5 lbs to go to target!!!:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

helloooooooooo every1 - im ecstatic i lost 5 and a half pounds this week , got my 4 stone award and won SOTW **does happy happy happy dance** good luck every1 for the next week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on some great losses!!
Im a bit bummed as havent weighed in for a few weeks and have put on 2.5lbs!! Ahhhh!!
But cant b too ungrateful i guess have given up smoking during that time so i expect my metabolism is a bit out and did treat myself to a piece of cake the other day!! But other than that have been pretty good!

Aims xxx

hollys nan said:
After STS last week, and only losing half a pound the week before, w i today was great, 2.5lbs lost!!!! Only ever done that on week one and two, and never lost more than that. Ectatic isnt the word!!!! Changed to ee and didnt snack on fruit in between meals, and stuck to only 5 syns a day. Hope its the same story next week, but think it may be my body playing catch up. So happy, I so deserved this, been 100% on plan really since I started 16 weeks ago, only 5 lbs to go to target!!!:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Woohoooooooooooooo!

Pants maintained this week :-( sooo close to club 10! 1.5lb to go 3.6 stone to target!! I think it's gunna be along long journey welldone everyone who lost there's some good losses here today!! ( was really looking foward to a cornetto enigma as my treat tonight only to get home open one and find it's rammed full of nuts that I can't have so now want to cry more than I did when I got of the scales!);-(

Gained half a pound this week. Had a naughty weekend and it's star week so not at all disappointed! Feeling uber motivated for next week now :) x

Back