Monday weigh in

It was my first WI tonight and I lost 0.5lb. I know it's not a loss to shout about for a first week but I did lose the plot somewhat over the weekend so I'm just relieved it wasn't a gain.

6.5lbs this week

got my 1 1/2 Stone award and my Club 10 !!!!

Totally buzzing !!!!

:character00180:

Wimped out of WI this week. After my moonwalk the scales ( at home) were showing a gain despite a very good week! Didn't want to take the shine of my achievement by getting cross with an undeserved gain. Still on track so will hope for a loss next week.
Well done to all Monday losers :) there are some great losses there!

6.5lbs this week

Totally buzzing !!!!

Congrats Chris, that's fab!

I lost a lb this week... Only 1 lb from my first stone award! Bit annoyed with myself as know I could have pushed to lose the extra pound this week, but I was away with work so it was difficult. Going to really work this week and aim for a big loss!

6.5lbs this week

Totally buzzing !!!!

Good stuff Chris - well done!
I lost another 1.5 lbs this week so 1st 4lbs off in total before my hols this weekend, I'm happy with that!

Beautifulmess said:
Are you sure your scales tell the truth, mine didn't show a loss at all last week, groups scales showed different, the wii told me I gained!

They are usually similar.... Was a bit of a significant one too. Just was a bit sad that 26.2 miles equated to a gain in weight... Hopefully it will be better next week :)

slimmingjess said:
Congrats Chris, that's fab!

I lost a lb this week... Only 1 lb from my first stone award! Bit annoyed with myself as know I could have pushed to lose the extra pound this week, but I was away with work so it was difficult. Going to really work this week and aim for a big loss!

Well done !!!!

I go away with work a lot and I'm happy to share a few tips !!

pnewton75 said:
Good stuff Chris - well done!
I lost another 1.5 lbs this week so 1st 4lbs off in total before my hols this weekend, I'm happy with that!

Well done too !!!

And have a great holiday !!

Well done to everyone, we are all doing so well. Stick with the plan and it works, it may show a STS of very small loss for certain weeks but with perseverence we will all get there! Happy slimming everyone!

Hi everyone,

Room for one more Monday WI?

Started 3 weeks ago:
Starting weight 13st 5lbs
02/05/11 -3.5lbs 13st 1.5lbs
09/05/11 -3.5lbs 12st 12lbs
16/05/11 -3lbs 12st 9lbs

Target weight 11st 5lbs (or thereabouts) for holiday in Spain 15/07/11

Thanks
Sam

Lolopops Well Done
I can't wait till I get that shiny baby on my book :). (Why is it at 32 years of age I still get very excited about shiny stickers:) )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Less of me said:
Lolopops Well Done
I can't wait till I get that shiny baby on my book :). (Why is it at 32 years of age I still get very excited about shiny stickers:) )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol! I know how that feels! I'm 37 and I love the stickers :) I'm sure you will get yours soon, good luck.

Back