Monday weigh in

Holiday gain.. 6lb :| OMG

Well done to all who lost.

I've lost 1 1/2lb this week and have reached my 2, 1/2 stone award.

So only 3, 1/2 lb to get into my next stone zone.

So keep moving downwards and we we all get there inthe end.

Snozzberry said:
Second WI today and I lost 1.5, despite TOTM and feeling like a baby elephant when I walked in. I feel more on track now, 2lb in 2 weeks sounds much more respectable that a 0.5lb first week loss :D

Well done that's great news long may it continue xx

Hey Joanne.. Welcome back, how was the hol?

Thank you :)

Was good and bad.

Enjoyed my holiday but i ended up breaking up with my partner of 5 years and we are now in the process of dividing everything up before he moves out. So yeah lol

Well I lost 0.5 lb this week. Which I gained last week so back where I started! Lol looking for a very good week. Only 5.5 lbs away from my stone award :) xx

Lovehandles said:
Well I lost 0.5 lb this week. Which I gained last week so back where I started! Lol looking for a very good week. Only 5.5 lbs away from my stone award :) xx

I lost 0.5lb too! Of all the days to start star week, it had to be the same day as weigh in! Good luck :)

Was good and bad.

Enjoyed my holiday but i ended up breaking up with my partner of 5 years and we are now in the process of dividing everything up before he moves out. So yeah lol

Hey Joanne

Sorry to hear your news, keep your chin up honey and I'm sure you'll get lots of support on here as well as from your family and friends. Thinking of you lovey xxxxx

Hello.

Im not sure if im posting this in the right way.

I joined slimming world last monday and weighed in last night totally dreading it as I had a night out with my friends on saturday night and may have had to much to drink ;)

However I lost 3 bs, YAY. This is my first post I have been following the forum in the last week and have finally plucked up the courage to post. Hope everyone else is having a good week.

x

Hello.

Im not sure if im posting this in the right way.

I joined slimming world last monday and weighed in last night totally dreading it as I had a night out with my friends on saturday night and may have had to much to drink ;)

However I lost 3 bs, YAY. This is my first post I have been following the forum in the last week and have finally plucked up the courage to post. Hope everyone else is having a good week.

x

Well done on your weight loss, that's fab!

And welcome to Minimins! You're always welcome, no need to be shy :)

Hey Joanne

Sorry to hear your news, keep your chin up honey and I'm sure you'll get lots of support on here as well as from your family and friends. Thinking of you lovey xxxxx

:hug99:

Totally peed off with myself. Put on 3lb only had one day off plan mind so don't know how I managed that! Couldn't even post on here yesterday coz I was so fed up :( but ok now. Just got back on track today and not going to worry about it anymore. Well done on all losses this week you're all doing so well. Hopefully I can have a loss next week!! Goodluck to us all for next weeks weigh in xxx

Back