Monday weigh in

1.5lbs lost this week, was not very motivated last week and probably had a few too many syns! Claireybella that made me lol in the office - they really do think i'm crazy now!

I_love_food_2_much said:
Hello.

Im not sure if im posting this in the right way.

I joined slimming world last monday and weighed in last night totally dreading it as I had a night out with my friends on saturday night and may have had to much to drink ;)

However I lost 3 bs, YAY. This is my first post I have been following the forum in the last week and have finally plucked up the courage to post. Hope everyone else is having a good week.

x

Well done and a hello to you! Good luck for this week! :)

Congrats to those who have lost! A pound off for me this week! I didn't expect any more than that, I used quite a lot of syns... However, that 1lb did get my my stone award :D

Going away for a week now so just really hope that I don't undo all of my hard work...

Hi, sts yesterday, I put it down to a change of plan, had mostly green last week usually an e e kinda girl,oh well back to e e and plenty of exercise, need 3lb for my stone

just completed my first week struggled due to pmt but really worked hard to stick to the plan and it worked as i lost 5lbs well chuffed,
well done to everyone
slimming world rules lol xx

hello all - i gained half a pound this week - it is * week - but its my 1st gain since i started in jan so im a bit gutted - hopin tho its gonna give me the kick up the bum i need to get back on track :O) good luck all for the next week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
hello all - i gained half a pound this week - it is * week - but its my 1st gain since i started in jan so im a bit gutted - hopin tho its gonna give me the kick up the bum i need to get back on track :O) good luck all for the next week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's great first gain in 5months you should be really proud!! Well done!! Xx

Hi Aimee

Don't feel to disheartened the good thing is you haven't gained :) I have been having a bit of a trauma doing EE I was all over with it gaining maintaining etc so last week I went back to red and green and lost 2lbs I am now sticking with it as I don't think EE us for me will see what this week brings.

Give the red and green a try and see what happens good luck hunni xx

acc said:
:grouphugg:Good luck to all for tomorrows weigh ins!

I'm gonn need all the luck I can get after this weekend!! :( good luck to you all xx

Well I checked this morning and I hadn't lost any weight so will see in the morning to see if I have lost any.

Hmm had nandos and 6 malibus tonight! And cosmo on Thursday! Hope I sts lol xxx

I am so lucky this week. I have had 2 lots of burger and chips at lunchtime this week (Burger King and Terra Natura), burger and sausages on bbq, restaurant meals and 3 lots of birthday cake.

Have done a fair bit of walking, cleaning properties and wii

But still expected to go up in weight.

STS

My brother has gone back to UK now, so will be back on the straight and narrow again this week.

After my 3lb gain last week I have lost 2lb. I think that red days just don't suit me as I usually stick to green and when I have added a few red I just don't seem to lose :( so this week will be 100% green and hopefully can report a good loss next week. Good luck to everyone :) xx

Back