Monday weigh in

Well managed half a pound this week which I am over the moon with as I ruined it this weekend so looking forward to a brighter lighter week xx

Beautifulmess said:
I lost 3.5lb this week. I really want to know where you get the stickers for your signatures? I got slimmer of the month and my bronze and silver stickers.

I just copied from someone roses signature and pasted into mine xx

Boo! Put on for first time tonight. Was only half pound but really tried hard this week :0(
Well done everyone on their efforts and losses XxX

Boo! Put on for first time tonight. Was only half pound but really tried hard this week :0(
Well done everyone on their efforts and losses XxX

Hi Anniescott, just to say don't be too hard on yourself for the (very small) gain!! As you say it's your first one and it's totally normal to have them, even after a good week! I'm sure if you keep up the good effort it will pay off for you next week!!X

funcurls said:
Hi Anniescott, just to say don't be too hard on yourself for the (very small) gain!! As you say it's your first one and it's totally normal to have them, even after a good week! I'm sure if you keep up the good effort it will pay off for you next week!!X

Oh thank-you - daft really but when you've really tried it's a bit upsetting. Hey ho! A new day tomoz and all that!
So glad I found this site - everyone's so lovely! Xx

Lost 1lb this week ... I'll take that :) xxx

0.5Lb ... disappointed as my worst loss so far but got slimmer of the Month !!!

Oh thank-you - daft really but when you've really tried it's a bit upsetting. Hey ho! A new day tomoz and all that!
So glad I found this site - everyone's so lovely! Xx

You've definitely come to the right place!! Yup it is indeed frustrating and annoying to gain or even STS when you've had a good week, but try and see the bigger picture and perhaps look at losses over a month rather than weekly! I've had plenty of gains since I started 19 months ago but I'm still here so for me those gains, deserved or not have been worth it because they have been part of a journey that has helped me change my psychology and attitude towards food, hopefully for good!X

Rejoining this thread :) after my first 1/2lb gain last week.... 3 1/2lb loss! Get in!!!! And slimmer of the month 5th time running!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

i lost 2 1/2 this week well happy got my first sticky for half a stone and got slimmer of the week, well done to all the losses out there and dont worry if its a gain we will all have that at some point, hope everyone is ok xx

2 lb off for me! Very pleased X

Woo hoo, well done Hevs, you must be soooooooooo close to target now bet you can touch it!

xxx

I lost 2.5lb getting me my stone and half - at last - 0.5lb off Club 10 and dropping into the 13's. Happy with 2.5lb but was hoping for 3lb to get them too - I've always been greedy, that's why I'm at SW!!!

Last edited:
Hello again! 1.5 pounds off for me this week. 4lbs to go for my 3 stone award :) Have read all your lovely posts, well done and good luck for this week.

helloooooooooo every1 - i lost 1.5 lbs this week - thought id do better but hopefully will shift a bit more next week :D also got my bronze and silver body magic awards - happy girly xxxxx good luck for a fab week all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone seems to be so well with the losses! I am really struggling this week just wanting to eat rubbish! Been picking at everything that I shouldn't crisps, biscuits and just ate a flipping magnum ice cream that I didn't even want arrrrhh! Going to really try and be good like the rest of u so that on Monday I won't be disappointed in myself... Again. Where has my willpower gone??? :( xx

Shigby said:
Everyone seems to be so well with the losses! I am really struggling this week just wanting to eat rubbish! Been picking at everything that I shouldn't crisps, biscuits and just ate a flipping magnum ice cream that I didn't even want arrrrhh! Going to really try and be good like the rest of u so that on Monday I won't be disappointed in myself... Again. Where has my willpower gone??? :( xx

What's going on shigby... Talk to me.. Why have yu been picking?

Really don't know! Struggling to restrain myself! Just been out and bought some mullerlights so going to have one of them and read through my slimming world mag for inspiration! Xx

Do you normally plan your meals? Or are you emotionally eating? Or do you want me to give you a virtual kick up the butt? Hehe

I am def an emotional eater but for every emotion! Happy, sad, bored, tired whatever I'll happily munch :) I have v bad habits I am trying to break. I think I'm at that stage were I've just got demotivated. A kick up the butt is definitely needed!! Thanks :)

Back