Monday weigh in

Just had my weigh in there lost 3lbs this week :D and got my 2 stone shiny! That takes my weight loss to 28.5lbs in 7 weeks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5 lb off for me this week! Can I get a whoop whoop!! Absolutly buzzing! Just 2lb to loose for my 1st shiny!
P.s in now in the 12s :) xxxxx

Well after my terrible week last week only losing 1/2lb:mad: I realy went to it and .....
:talk017::bliss::talk017:

I lost 4lb.

Only 1 1/2lb to go to my 3 stone award. S bring it on.

hellooooooooooo every1 - i lost 1 pound this week , a bit gutted as i had been super good , but i know a loss is a loss so im ok with it - heres to a great week every1 :D good luck all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cyberjelly said:
Well after my terrible week last week only losing 1/2lb:mad: I realy went to it and .....
:talk017::bliss::talk017:

I lost 4lb.

Only 1 1/2lb to go to my 3 stone award. S bring it on.

Hello Monday weighers sorry to but in I'm a tuesday weigher but i couldn't ignore how well you've done and just wanted say that's fab shows if you stick with it it will come off x

well done everyone some great losses this week. i lost 2lb :D and got slimmer of the month for may so mega pleased. keep up the good work everyone

Well done to everyone on your losses! I've lost 1.5lbs this week so only have 1.5lbs to go to get my 2st award! Im so pleased! xx

2lb off this week. Another 6lbs I want to loose before Hols in 8 weeks time to have lost my first stone.

Well done everyone xx

3.5 lbs off this week and slimmer of the week :) Just need to lose 0.5 lb to get my 3 stone award! Very pleased as the last couple of weeks were a bit slow. Hope you all have a good week.

Well, after struggling for the first few days of last week, I got to my birthday on Friday and gave up! I was going away for the weekend anyway, so I thought "what the hell?" and did just that! Got a 2.5 gain to show for it, but you know, I actually feel more positive about this week and really going for it! Maybe I needed a blow out, who knows? Gonna take it a day at a time, and go for a loss next week!:)

Lost 2 lbs last night a little disapointed if im honest. STS last week after bank holiday and my birthday so a total loss of 5 in three weeks :( Been to the gym 3 times this week as well. A little dishearting. Well done everyone on the weightlosses. It does inspire me a little more everytime I read about someones loss. x x

Back