Monday weigh in

It's at 6pm. It's a pretty big group so I sometimes don't get home until 8!

I never used to have a scales in my house but I bought one last week so that I could take a sneak peak before going to class. Forewarned is forearmed and all that. One the day I bought it, I weighed and didn't believe the scales so weighed another twice (all in a row) and the scales gave me three VERY different weights. Needless to say, I've binned that idea and have resolved to face the class scales head on instead. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it!

What time do you WI?

WI starts at 5 and image therapy at 5.30, I'm in a pretty big group but, in fairness, a lot of people weigh and go so lots of time spent working out who's stayed and who's gone, lol.
I have a sneak peek too, but same situation, my scales never give the same weight twice but I use it for a rough(ish) guide and at the mo I'm 2lbs less than last week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that's right (or maybe even more :) ) as that's the mini target I set for myself.

Ooooh, and I just noticed you're in Wales, I'm a Cardiff girl, where are you?

Last edited:
Dreamslim I'm a Cardiff girl too. Which club do u go to? Xx

Hi guys, can I join? I weigh in on Monday mornings. Restarted in April and am hoping a 3lb loss tomorrow will give me my 1stone shiny! Don't think I will have quite made it though. Fingers crossed for me please!!! Well done on all the losses this week, they have been fantastic!!!!

Morning, just got weighed lost 1 pound:D,was hoping for more!,have done lots of walking, but a pound is good .Now in the 14s:D ,havnt been there since I dont know when! Strange thing about exercise and s w they dont seem to mix well but any loss is good and the inches are showing in my clothes.Hope you all do well today:wavey:
[need 2more pounds for s w stone,that will make it in total 2st 5lb,heres hoping for next week.:cross:

Morning, just got weighed lost 1 pound:D,was hoping for more!,have done lots of walking, but a pound is good .Now in the 14s:D ,havnt been there since I dont know when! Strange thing about exercise and s w they dont seem to mix well but any loss is good and the inches are showing in my clothes.Hope you all do well today:wavey:
[need 2more pounds for s w stone,that will make it in total 2st 5lb,heres hoping for next week.:cross:

Well done! I'm hoping to STS today - bit of a blow out so used flexi-syns. I dont get weighed until this evening and get so nervous before hand. Plus takes all me effort not to jump on bathroom scales for a sneak preview! :girlpower:

Am so chuffed, 3lb loss today for me taking me to 11st 9lb. Have now shed 5 stone 1 lb wwwwwwhhhhhhhooooooooo

(as you can see I am very happy!)

Good luck to everyone else weighing today.

suespain said:
Am so chuffed, 3lb loss today for me taking me to 11st 9lb. Have now shed 5 stone 1 lb wwwwwwhhhhhhhooooooooo

(as you can see I am very happy!)

Good luck to everyone else weighing today.

Aw well done huni ur an inspiration xx

Am absolutely thrilled have lost 5lbs this week :) :) this has taken me to 12 stone exactly and I am 1lb off my 2 stone. So happy I just can't wait to be in the 11's!!
Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in, and well done on losses so far. Here's to us all having a great week!!! :) xxxxx

Dont think I have lost anything this week, dont feel any slimmer but my w i is lunchtime so I will see! Been eating loads of veg though, not easy for me, but had a good loss last week and so its my bad week this week, I play little loss big loss all the time! Good luck all fellow Monday w iers

Well after a bad week which involved snatching take-aways in between doctors appointments, meetings and dealing with husband's Nanna in hospital came my birthday which involved a weekend off plan (which I always intended) including take-away, chocolate, cakes, crisps, all you can eat buffet and white bread sandwiches.

I put on 3lb and am feeling disappointed in myself but I always expected to put on this week. I am now back on it and want to lose every week between now and September when I go on holiday. 12 weeks on plan and I should lose at least another stone if not more!

Well done on the losses and good luck to everyone who still needs to weigh in!

Hello ladies, well done everyone thats weighed in this morning. Hel10683 I totally know what you mean, I am dreading this evening. I REALLY wanted my half stone award tonight but its just not going to happen. Took my friend to london over the weekend to get a boob job (dont even ask haha) and didnt end up eating till 9.30pm and the options were mcdonalds - again (I had it for lunch) or a curry, so I had the curry and then accidently had a sunday lunch yesterday. So overall I had a VERY naughty weekend and am VERY dissapointed wit myself. Dreading tonight. Sorry for ranting but I felt like I had to get it off my chest!

Hope people get some good results who are weighing in later. x x

Back from a completely indulgent hen week in La Manga and weighed in this morning to 1lb gain! I am IN SHOCK! I am pretty sure it will all catch up with me next week as I deserve a lot more than that - but I'll take the 1lb for now and get my ass back on track! GOOD LUCK TEAM MONDAY! :D

Morning Monday Weighers

Well I was feeling quite confident for WI at lunch time today until *week decided to make an early arrival - I feel so bloated and sure I have put on now! :mad: I will be so disappointed if I have. I got into the 13's last week and got my club 10, I haven't been in the 13's for some years so was very pleased. Just hoping that *weeks arrival hasn't shot me back into the 14's. On top of all that I have such a bad headache too! God, I'm feeling sorry for myself today aren't I?! I'll report back in after WI at lunchtime - please send me good luck vibes, I think I'm gonna need them!

Good luck everyone xxxxx

Saddle Bags said:
Morning Monday Weighers

Well I was feeling quite confident for WI at lunch time today until *week decided to make an early arrival - I feel so bloated and sure I have put on now! :mad: I will be so disappointed if I have. I got into the 13's last week and got my club 10, I haven't been in the 13's for some years so was very pleased. Just hoping that *weeks arrival hasn't shot me back into the 14's. On top of all that I have such a bad headache too! God, I'm feeling sorry for myself today aren't I?! I'll report back in after WI at lunchtime - please send me good luck vibes, I think I'm gonna need them!

Good luck everyone xxxxx

Hello! Good luck to you, I suffer badly too and it always ends up on a weigh in day. Fingers crossed, hope your headache gets better :)

Well....2lb off pleased but gutted as I was only another 1/2 off my shiny 1.5 stone. Never mind always next week so should definitely get it and hoping I could drop into 15's better get writing my food diary so no sneaky syns. Have a great week everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back