Monday weigh in

lost 2 and a half this week really chuffed and also got slimmer of the week so feel amazing and even more motivated for next week wanna lose 2lb so i can get my stone award,
well done to everyone hope you all have good weeks this week

Lost 2lbs this week! Giving me my 1 stone shiny! Whoop whoop! X

lost 5lbs changing what I eat !!!!

Got my 2 1/2 stone and Slimmer of the week!!

0.5lb off this week!

well done to everybody this week....
whoop whoop 3 1/2lb gone for me this week.:D
This week shall be a challenge for me as i have 2 meals out and a weekend away.
so my target will be 1/2lb

Well done on everyone's losses, and hope you feel better soon Claireybella x

I lost 1lb this week. Rather pleased as had 2 busy nights out over the weekend!!

selwonk said:
Well done on everyone's losses, and hope you feel better soon Claireybella x

I lost 1lb this week. Rather pleased as had 2 busy nights out over the weekend!!

Well done Hun x

O yes! Because it was * week. I want like 4lbs this week x

Forgot to add mine! 1 1/2off taking my overall loss too......

70 1/2 lbs!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Hi everyone!

My very first week on Slimming World and I lost 3lbs on EE! Am overjoyed as I had two days where I went right to the very limit of the 15 Syns allowance, but looks like I didn't do any damage :)

Had a bad day yesterday because it was an office strategic planning day, so there were loads of bad buffet foods on offer! I estimate I hit around 25 syns(!), so being very good today - and the rest of the week!

I've seen 4 friends drop massive amounts of weight since last September, and in fact one of them is now my SW consultant! Incentive to keep going, as I have to face her both on Monday nights and other days ;)

Good luck to everyone I have just dropped in to say as of next week I am going to be weighing in on a Thursday morning so will be going over to the Thursday thread

Ta x

Back