Monday weigh in

Weighing in tonight at 7.30pm and very nervous!

Combination of sister over this weekend - we went out to Harvester and though I had a steak and baked potato, we shared a raspberry and chocolate torte at the end! - and * week making me feel very sluggish and heavy anyway.

Staying on the straight and narrow today with a banana and Mullerlight to start. Back later to report in after club meeting!

Im weighing in at half 7 tonight too. Despite being 100% for 5 days ( had chili
And chips and a few chocs) im not feeling confident! :( fingers crossed x

STS for me! It is * week and I was out for Father's Day meal yesterday so really can't complain but I just feel like I have been stuck at this weight for bloomin AGES! Think I might have to start my food diary back up to keep me on track and give me a kick up the jacksy...

GOOD LUCK TEAM MONDAY xx

1.5 lb off for me this week.

1.5lb off for me this week.

1.5lb for me plus I got my 1.5 stone award :) yey... But need to shift things up a gear now and stop the sneaky syns.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only 0.5lb off this week, but I should greatfull for that as I was expecting a gain. Got to get my head back on as I would like at least 2lbs next week.

Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in and well done to those who have lost.

Hello, can I join you all again. I have restarted SW today after having to stop last year. I cant get myself motivated at home to do it without going to class so I bit the bullet today. Hopefully some of u can kick my butt to keep me on track.

Jo xx

Hello, can I join you?? I weighed this morning for the first time and was so upset to see how much I weighed. I have tried Slimming World before but my head was not in the right place. Let's hope this time will go better.

Sam

A big welcome to our new 'Monday WI' members. I hope your week is filled with tasty slimming friendly meals.

Another two pounds off today!
I had one or two treats this week so I am very happy with 2lb. I also got slimmer of the week again, so am doubly pleased

Well done to everyone else too. Keep it up x

Last edited:
welcome jo and sam good luck with it all.

i lost 3lbs this week and got my 1st award and slimmer of the week and i have yet to stop smiling. well done to everyone lets have another amazing week

Eeeakkkk 4.5 off platinum body magic and 2.5 shiny!!! Yay!!! Xx

Well i found it very hard not to cry at weigh in tonight! I worked really hard all week and i gained half a pound. Well and truley gutted!! Ive lost 13.5lbs all together so can no longer say ive lost a stone :( i want at least 3lbs off next week to make up for it :( x

Back