Monday weigh in

Good luck to everyone for tomorow. Yet again the week has flown by!

Am really hoping for a loss this week, had a sts last week, so fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

Good luck everyone xx

Good luck folks. It's my first weigh in after re-starting so hoping for big loss as nxt Wk won't b too much as I know things r planned for my birthday. Ooops! But I'll b back on it again straight after. Been really good this week and not gone over syns.

J x

Got weigh in at 9.30 fingers crossed I've got a loss. Good luck everyone yet to weigh in. I shall be back later with my result.

Someone forced me to eat some spicy chicken pizza on saturday..

Hope I get a maintain or loss tonight :( My own fault!

Joanne, it's okay dear! Force him to eat a box of chocolates too. Lol. Just burn it with a lot of exercise this week and of course, water therapy. A slice of pizza won't hurt, I guess. Unless you had the whole. :)

desperate2Bslim said:
Joanne, it's okay dear! Force him to eat a box of chocolates too. Lol. Just burn it with a lot of exercise this week and of course, water therapy. A slice of pizza won't hurt, I guess. Unless you had the whole. :)

Sorry I'm being nosy what do you mean by Water therapy?! Xx

Hi all

I'm new to Slimming World and Minimins!!

Have been getting loads of great tips of this website, it's great!

So, I also weigh in on a Monday morning and this week I have a 4lb loss!!

2lbs off for me! VERY happy :D :D :D

1 more pesky pound to go for my 2 stone shiny! Whooop xx

Weighing in at 7.30pm tonight, and hoping to have lost that 1lb to get me to my first half stone shiny! Pretty sure I haven't lost the awesome 3lbs I've done in each of the past 2 weeks, but we'll see how it goes. Back on here in about 9 hours to report back!

Good luck everyone else weighing in today :)

1lb off for me. Need to keep head on the right way this coming week. Got to stop having two day blips each week, as I know I can lose much more.

1st week weigh-in for me and I've lost 5.5 lbs !!!

Feeling quite happy, on a mission for next week now too, have a lot to lose...aiming for at least my first 1/2 stone sticker next monday!

Back