Monday weigh in

1lb off for me this week. 3stone 3lb total loss :).

Well done to everyone on your losses. Xxx

Thank you!
Am on a mission now - a new slinky me for next year please lol!

Had 2.5 off. So chuffed with that. Had 2 relatively bad days last week plus only one and a bit days exercise coz I'm having problems with my knees.
I had jeans and t-shirt on last week and got blouse and (thickish) cotton trousers on today - hope it's not purely because of that.............

i lost 10 and a half pounds this week :D did a 100% syn free week JUST cos im off on my hols on thurs and wanted my 5 stone award b4 i went - i got it wooooooooo **does happy dance** have a fab week every1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
i lost 10 and a half pounds this week :D did a 100% syn free week JUST cos im off on my hols on thurs and wanted my 5 stone award b4 i went - i got it wooooooooo **does happy dance** have a fab week every1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, well done you that's amazing. 10lbs in one week, it's stuff I could only dream of :)

2lbs off, interim target met and my 2 stone award finally! Very happy bunny :)

Sts this week! Had a slight dip in motivation after gaining half a pound last week despite being really good :(
So with what ive eaten ill take my sts and smile xx

2lbs off for me! And my 4 1/2 st award!!! Soooo happy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Whoohoo I lost 3lb this week! Which means I'm back to my lowest yet so looking forward to getting another loss next week which would break into new fat, if that makes sense!! Only 6lb to go now and fed up of hovering between the 4.5st sticky and the 5st sticky and never getting to the 5st sticky!!

7 pounds off this week for me! 3rd week in and have lost over a stone am super chuffed ! Didn't think I could do in but I am so in the zone :)

Thanks :) good luck for tomorrow x I am still in shock and have put my certificate on my fridge nxt to a fat photo of myself for that extra motavation

Back