Monday weigh in

I lost 0.5lb tonight, was hoping for a little more but its star week! Im so pleased as I've got my 2st award! Feeling fab! xx

So for the last 3 weeks I have lost a total of nothing.:mad:

Put on 1/2lb hten lost that the following week and this week STS.:(

I am trying to shift the 1 1/2lb I need to get my 3 stone award.:cry:

I have been 100% on plan but just seem to have plateaued a bit.
So I have been given a SAS log to fill in, but I don't have a problem with when I eat or what I'm eating, but will do it for the week and see how it goes.

Didn't do my weigh in on Monday as had been completely off track and knew that a gain would probably result in me quitting altogether, I have checked in tho and want to say well done to everyone on their losses. Reading everyones positive posts has really helped me refocus and I have been 100% so far this week ( I know it's only been 2 days!) I know I am back on control again and look forward to posting my weigh in results next week :) good luck for the rest of the week everyone :) xxx

jod3 said:
7 pounds off this week for me! 3rd week in and have lost over a stone am super chuffed ! Didn't think I could do in but I am so in the zone :)

Omg!! Well done u. Amazing loss. Pls tell us how u managed it. need to know so we can follow ur lead. Xxx

I totally forgot to post...

I lost another 2lb this week and got Slimmer of the Month!!! Yay!

the_nanny_uk2 said:
Omg!! Well done u. Amazing loss. Pls tell us how u managed it. need to know so we can follow ur lead. Xxx

I'm not quite sure:) but I started running in my second week and I have not bin having my sins as i haven't had anything on . I have a feeling I may sts this week as I've had a chicken doner yesterday and a cider

i weighed in on monday and lost 2.5lbs i was really chuffed as i have been working really hard to get my half stone award and i got it at last was so happy xx

I totally forgot to post...

I lost another 2lb this week and got Slimmer of the Month!!! Yay!

I've just been looking back over the thread and can see that I did actually post my loss on Monday lol!!!

I am losing the plot :rolleyes:

After a long week! weigh in day is nearly upon us, hope everyone gets what they want,x:grouphugg:

This is the first week where I've not been 100% :sigh:

I'm still hoping for some kind of loss, no matter how small! I normally have around 70 syns a week but this week I think I probably had nearer 100 syns. I don't think that is naughty enough for a gain, but if I do I know why :rolleyes:

Ive had a really crap week. I was worried about an interview I went to, then had to wait what seemed like an eternity for the outcome. Which was that I got the job (good part of the week). But I found out lastnight that all of our family photos have been accidentally deleted (lost forever) im really upset as they are memories of some people that are no longer with us. I'm just so fed up today. I really need to shake it off but I can't at the moment. Have been pigging out big time, I know I'm gonna get a gain tomorrow, but need to stop myself making it worse.

I have been on a S.A.S plan this week as I've not lost any weight for the last 3 weeks.

So I am baoth hoping for a loss of any sort (although 1 1/2lb would be nice) and my 3 stone award.

Have really stuck to the plan, but have founf that I don't really have any danger times within my normal weekly plan, no big surprises have shown up and I can't say I have had any throughout my 6 month journey.

So heres hoping that this week will kick start my weight loss again.

I went to a wedding yesterday and tried to be as good as poss. Am hoping for a loss this week to get my 1/2 stone award, but ideally I'd like to lose more. I've been looking at photos of me at the wedding on FB already and I don't like what I see, I thought I looked ok-ish when I left the house, but omg I hate the photos that horrid camera has taken! Has got me down a bit.
Roll on tomorrow morning for my weigh-in.
Good luck for everyone else weighing in tomorrow too! x

No need for me to do an SAS, I know where I'm going wrong, just can't seem to stop.

I've had a week of not recording what I'm eating and guessing sins, this is week 6 for me and weigh in day tonight so I have to get bk on track. I hope I've sts at least ,I need a kick up the bottom coz ive done well so far .

Fingers crossed for me tonight, had a bit of an odd week with helping to run a camp and while I planned as much as possible things still got in the way. I will be please if I sts this week.

Back