Monday weigh in

I STS!! Normally I wouldn't be excited but after being off plan pretty much all month I definitely can't complain!!

100% Hardcore week this week!

xx

Went to group last night expecting a little gain BUT lost another 1lb, got my 2 stone award and...............................reached target after 23 weeks!!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

So so happy! And a big thank you to my consultant who has been a tremendous support, and everyone on here.

hollys nan said:
Went to group last night expecting a little gain BUT lost another 1lb, got my 2 stone award and...............................reached target after 23 weeks!!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

So so happy! And a big thank you to my consultant who has been a tremendous support, and everyone on here.

Well done x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

hollys nan said:

Well done! So pleased for you xxx

Had a good weigh in this week with a 2.5 lb loss :) I'm hoping for a bit more of the same for this week!

Well done to everyone on their weigh ins this week and good luck in the week ahead!

Thank you very much! x

I had my first week WI last night and lost 5.5lbs! Was very happy with myself!

Want the 1.5 off next week for the half stone :eek:)

Well done Moon Gazer!
It's such a good feeling and I'm sure you will get your 1/2 stone star next week!

I've lost 3.5 lbs this week, got my 1/2 stone award and have now lost 9 lbs in a fortnight. Just want to keep it up, am finding am thinking a lot more about food and shopping lists are being scrutinised lol!

Can't remember if I posted or not, but I had a 1lb gain this week. I know why and plan to rectify it this week. Good luck everyone.

Well done Amandas11976, every lb counts and as our leader says, 1 lb a week makes up 4 stone in a year and no-one would say no to that!
I've started on the Body Magic this week, I do a fair bit of walking and might as well focus on it and see if I can get fitter.

1lb off. Miraculous considering I had stuffed crust pizza on Saturday. Well happy with that.

hollys nan said:

Well done u !! That's fantastic!

purpleposting4 said:
Well done Amandas11976, every lb counts and as our leader says, 1 lb a week makes up 4 stone in a year and no-one would say no to that!
I've started on the Body Magic this week, I do a fair bit of walking and might as well focus on it and see if I can get fitter.

Im afraid I didn't lose this week, I gained. But hey ho a new week.

I'm in week one of my silver body magic. I'm going to the gym for an hour twice a week, I just need to fit in an extra half an hour somewhere, as it's 30 mins 3 times a week for 4 weeks. I think I will have to get my wii out again. I think it's been missing me.

1lb gain. Gutted much? Im slipping off the wagon!!!! Helllllllp :( x

Lovehandles said:
1lb gain. Gutted much? Im slipping off the wagon!!!! Helllllllp :( x

Ok at least you have realised you aren't 100%. when I have lapses I take it 1 day at a time... Kinda think to myself today is a 100% day and we will see what tomorrow brings. I find after 2 days back on plan I feel quite proud of myself and that feeling carries me a few days... Then its only a day or 2 to WI and I start to think I am not falling off the wagon so close to WI! Then I go to WI find I have lost and find myself back on track for a week or so. Granted I often feel I am slipping but I always pull it back!

Do you keep a food diary? I also keep a mood diary too, so I know what triggers my episodes of weaknesses lol. I now know if I don't sleep enough I am more likely to lapse - something I never realised before so maybe its worth a try?

My weigh in is going to be shocking this week. Had a stomach bug since sunday so havent eaten much or left house n nw its * week :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 50.5 to go!!!! ****

Angela2107 said:
Ok at least you have realised you aren't 100%. when I have lapses I take it 1 day at a time... Kinda think to myself today is a 100% day and we will see what tomorrow brings. I find after 2 days back on plan I feel quite proud of myself and that feeling carries me a few days... Then its only a day or 2 to WI and I start to think I am not falling off the wagon so close to WI! Then I go to WI find I have lost and find myself back on track for a week or so. Granted I often feel I am slipping but I always pull it back!

Do you keep a food diary? I also keep a mood diary too, so I know what triggers my episodes of weaknesses lol. I now know if I don't sleep enough I am more likely to lapse - something I never realised before so maybe its worth a try?

I no what u mean. Just cant seem to get my head in the right frame. I think a mood diary could be good. I love keeping a food diary. Havnt done it in weeks but i am this week. Got 4 days to be good :) thanks xx

Back