Monday weigh in

I cant believe its wi tomorow this week has just flown by. After a slugish start i do feel like ive turned things around :) scales at home are showing a loss. Id love to loose 2lb tomorow. The 1.5 i gained and a bit more just to say im back on track and if would be the thinnest ive been!! Lol xx

Lovehandles said:
I cant believe its wi tomorow this week has just flown by. After a slugish start i do feel like ive turned things around :) scales at home are showing a loss. Id love to loose 2lb tomorow. The 1.5 i gained and a bit more just to say im back on track and if would be the thinnest ive been!! Lol xx

Good luck for tomorrow lovehandles!

Fingers crossed for a justified loss next week!!! I need it!

Lovehandles said:

Good luck hun. My scales r showing a loss too so let's hope we r both smiling tomorrow :)

Good luck everyone!

I'm very excited about WI tomorrow, I haven't jumped on the scales yet but i'm feeling like i've lost.

Good luck to everyone WI tomorrow.... mines at 7.30pm :S

xx

Morning,just hopped on the scales,although I said i wasn't weighing til Thursday{the day I set my mini goal} Put on half a pound!:( Don't think I will reach my goal!!!!!{means losing 4lbs in 4 days:mad:} Off to the Drs for BP check and wi with him,but pleased with myself as I have lost 2 st since being diagnosed with high bp, hope he will stop one of my medication today.:cross:
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY:grouphugg:

Good luck to everyone today. I weigh in at 7.30 so i av a while to wait x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 33 to go!!!! ****

I had a sneaky look at the scales this morn and had lost 5lb, now, my scales are normally 2lb(ish) different from the sw scales but woohoo if that's the case. Just hope I'm not disappointed later. As long as it's a loss I'll be superchuffed.

1lb on for me - I deserved it, was off plan for about 4 days of the week with takeaways due to having to hand in final work for uni so too panicky to cook. I did a lot of body magic though which obviously minimised the gain. I've planned and shopped this week so no excuse for not losing next week.

Good luck all.

Good luck everyone, I wi at lunchtime, have been 100% all week again but *week arrived today - don't you just love being a woman - not!

xxx

Well done everyone that's lost, and good luck to those yet to weigh in. Well I'm really pleased I lost 2lb this week.

4lb off!!!!!!! Yay got my 3.5st award. And I got sotw. :-D

Amandas11976 said:
Well done everyone that's lost, and good luck to those yet to weigh in. Well I'm really pleased I lost 2lb this week.

Well done Amanda!

lilprincessvic said:
Well done x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 33 to go!!!! ****

Thankyou lilprincess. Xx

Back