Monday weigh in

Rejoining this thread after stopping for a while and restarting, but now back on plan and 6lbs lighter :D:D:D:D

Well done everyone on their losses x

1lb off for me xx

Another 2 lbs off and gone for good!
Well done everyone on a great week! x

selwonk said:
2 on for me.

I'm cool with that as that's after 2 weeks off, wedding and honeymoon!!

You've done really well to only have a 2lb gain. Congratulations on your wedding hope u had a fab honeymoon. I put on 8lb last year after my wedding and honeymoon!! Xx

You've done really well to only have a 2lb gain. Congratulations on your wedding hope u had a fab honeymoon. I put on 8lb last year after my wedding and honeymoon!! Xx

Awww it was fab, thanks!

Came back last tues, and my scales showed 9.5lb gain!! So damage limitation clearly worked to only have 2 last night :D

WOW some absolutely amazing losses this week TEAM MONDAY! :D :D Well done!

I STS - pleased with this though as I have well and truly fell off the SW wagon this week! I am chasing it though and hoping to be back on it soon! :p

Not a good week for me! I stuck to it the first 4 days and the other days I KNOW I ate alot! And I've gained a 1lb :( boo hoo!! But i am just going to try again! And hope I loose it for next week! My goal is 4lb !! Yep!!! Xx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Miss_want2bsize12 said:
Not a good week for me! I stuck to it the first 4 days and the other days I KNOW I ate alot! And I've gained a 1lb :( boo hoo!! But i am just going to try again! And hope I loose it for next week! My goal is 4lb !! Yep!!! Xx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Me too - fresh start this week and hopefully fab loses for us all next week x

Newbie!!

Hi Guys!!

I started SW on Monday so will be joining you all! I am hoping for a really good loss in my first week to spur me on for the grooling weeks & months ahead. Want to lose about 6-7 stone and am anticipating AT LEAST a year to do this. Does that sound about right??

Anyway, Only a few days til I find out if this SW really works!! I hope so....

If you average at a pound a week this would take 84-98 week but you will most likely loose a lot more that 1 a week. Good look in your first week. I have been doing it 8 weeks and i have lost 17.5lbs and feel fantastic x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

Uh oh! I'm off away today until monday morning!
I'll still be weighing in on monday evening, but I'm soooo wanting to lose at least 3 lbs so I can get my 1 Stone award this week!
Must. Focus. On. Slimming. World. Foods....!

Uh oh! I'm off away today until monday morning!
I'll still be weighing in on monday evening, but I'm soooo wanting to lose at least 3 lbs so I can get my 1 Stone award this week!
Must. Focus. On. Slimming. World. Foods....!

I'm sure you can do it!

hi

hi everyone,

new to Slimming World (4th July) and new here too,

last Monday was my first weigh in, and i had lost 3.5lbs, was initially a little bit disappointed cause i had heard about all these people who have a super loss on the first week, (7 - 15lbs) but i have since learned that this isnt the case for everyone, and i am determine to stick to this plan,

already, less than 2 weeks in i feel so much better, i only follow the EE plan, i dont really understand the green and red days, and i think EE will work best for me anyways,

been exercising a lot this week, so hope to have shifted another pound or two come mondays weigh in!

Hi Carriebrad!

I haven't heard of anyone losing over a stone in their first week - I bet they were pleased!!! Good luck with your weight loss and let us know how you do.

The biggest loss in my class is 10.5lbs - he is a bigger bloke, but still :O

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. I'm nervous this week, but don't know why as i've been on plan all week. Hmmm.

xx

Losing 15lbs in a week wouldnt b healthy surely?? Biggest in my group was 10lb n that wa ma sister in law!!! Good luck to everyone this week x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

Back