Monday weigh in

Last week a newbie in my class lost 11lb in his first week. :)

Good luck for tomorrow peeps. X

Hi all,

I put on 1lb this week! :( It was my mum's birthday and she wanted to go for a chinese 5 course banquet (although did offer to go somewhere else if it was better for my diet) I agreed since it's her birthday and the rest of the time she's always thinking about my diet. I also REALLY like chinese banquets. It was worth it but must get back on track this week.

Good luck all.

Weigh in after I've dropped Luke at nursery. I'm expecting a gain as I had a very emotional week last week. Hope it's not too much. I'm back on track now, there is nothing I can do about what upset me last week so just having to plod along, and make the best of what we have.

Hope everyone has had a better week than me and good luck for weigh in.

Very nervous about my wi today but keeping my fingers crossed for a 1lb loss to get my 1 stone award. My scales show it so let's just hope that the sw ones do too :)

Hoping for a pound loss as my scales say a pound but sometimes they differ? Had a silly pick last night at some sweet n salted popcorn and yogurt coated raisins after I had my points for the day :(

This morning saw me loose 3lb. I was over the moon. This means that whilst i might have only lost 10lb, I have reached my own mini target of 10lb for my cousins birthday do on the 8th August.

as I weigh in in a Monday, that means iv got 2 more weigh ins so I plan on being super super good, and im going to plan plan plan and try my damdest to loose 4lb in the next 2 weeks, which I find acheivable to be honest.:D

3.5lb off for me. So so happy with that! :-D

Woohoo well done everyone!! I lost 2lb today which I thought was good seeing as my 'friend' had purposely kyboshed it on Friday so I didn't lose as much cos she can't! Grrr. Clawed it back ;). Now need to lose 5lb in 2wks

Missed my usual weigh-in this morning, off to the session tonight instead, but dreading it as we went away over the weekend. I wish I could say it was worth it but we went to the coast and it rained all the time!

I did it, I did it!!!!! 1.5lbs off for me so got my 1 stone award!!!!! I went away at the weekend on a scout camp in the wet and miserable weather so it took a lot of willpower not to eat their fatty comfort foods and I did give in on some but pretty much stayed within my syns. I am soooooo happy tonight (can you tell?!)

I've maintained. Bit disappointed, but expected after this weekend.
At least it wasn't a gain I suppose.

Well after dreading the weigh in this week as I've had 2 dinners out 1 at pizza express and another at a oriental buffet.
I lost 3lb:D, well on the way to get to my goal of lossing 13lb by my 6th aug holiday so only 5.5lb to go.

Very well done to all who lost this week

dreamslim said:
I did it, I did it!!!!! 1.5lbs off for me so got my 1 stone award!!!!! I went away at the weekend on a scout camp in the wet and miserable weather so it took a lot of willpower not to eat their fatty comfort foods and I did give in on some but pretty much stayed within my syns. I am soooooo happy tonight (can you tell?!)

Well done on ur award Hun xx

4lbs for me!!!!!!

10%
1 1/2 stone
AND
slimmer of the week.

I cun b happier!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

Back