Monday weigh in

1lb off for me. Was hoping for more as I tried so hard and upped my exercise.

Never mind, as long as the inches are coming off!

Gained a 1lb this week :(

Not as bad as I thought because of a friends wedding. Roll on next week!

1lb off for me. Was hoping for more as I tried so hard and upped my exercise.

Never mind, as long as the inches are coming off!

Well done for upping the exercise. At the gym I was told that exercise can sometimes cause stubborn water retention, so make sure you drink plenty while you're working out.

I'm sure next week you'll see the results of your hard work!

As for me, lost 3.5lbs this week - made up for a lacklustre result last week.

Good luck everyone in the week ahead - may it see you on track!

Went along with my hopes up but the machine wasnt working!! I am not going to weigh at home as I know the scales are quite off so just going to be left in suspense til next week. Gutted as it is my first weigh in after doing the diet all week! :( Oh well....Well done the rest of you!

Only weighed myself this morning as I've had a long weekend away (off plan). So it was a 2.25lb gain...only to be expected and not as much as I'd anticipated! Back on plan today & going to start exercising again after 5 weeks of utter laziness....hopefully that will push the weight loss in the right direction!!

lilprincessvic said:
4lbs for me!!!!!!

10%
1 1/2 stone
AND
slimmer of the week.

I cun b happier!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

Well done you :)

Another 2.5lbs, which got me my 1 stone award, so am over the moon! Roll on 10% and 1.5 stone award - just 7lbs to go :D

Also, my BMI has dropped from the 'obese' category into the 'overweight' category. Hurrah!

Hey! Well done everybody, hope your having a great week :)

I joined SW in 2010 in Just 6 months I lost 3st 3lbs but then I got a new full time job that took over my life.....

So..re-joined the same class last Monday and had put 1st 5.5lbs on.

Having a great week and can't wait to get to those scales on Monday!!

Good week so far this week! Am just making up for last week, am hoping for a fab loss on monday!
Summer holidays are upon us now, kids finish school today, so must plan healthy picnins and bbqs and go for lots of walks!

First week on plan for me so I'm looking forward to seeing how I've done on Monday. Had been careful with my syns all week so I could have a little voddie and diet coke last night and again tonight but holy guacamole....I didn't enjoy it one little bit...gonna 'spend' my syns on some carbs on my 'red' days now I think :)

First weigh in tomorrow night for me, a little nervous.

Kept to plan all week and have been flexible with my syns although not sure 2 nights out on the vodka diet coke will have helped. Fingers crossed!

Of course you can join in mrsp13, the more the merrier!
I'm fairly new myself, but everyone seems a nice bunch on here - very supportive, it's nice to be able to go somewhere where everyone has a common goal. Well done on your 1.5 lb loss!

I'm weighing in this morning, feeling very confident! I maintained last week due to holiday, but have been on a mission this week lol!

Good luck to everyone getting weighed today! xxx

Back