Monday weigh in

Sts this week, but I'm taking antibiotics for an allergic reaction to an insect bite. My leg is also swollen. Not as bad as it was, but bad enough. Will be glad when it's back to normal again.

I lost 1lb! I had a really good week and a not so good weekend (although I didn't stop running around all weekend) so they balanced out! I'm hoping for 2 this week to take me into the overweight category!

Good luck everyone

Hi, I am joining your Monday weigh in! Got 6 weeks to lose as much as poss! I was 12.2 this morning, I think a Monday weigh on is likely to help me stay focused on a weekend. Here goes! Natalie Xx

2 on for me but could only be expected. Will wrk very hard this week to get it off""

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

3lbs off this week. 2 of which went on last week! I'm now 1lb off my club 10!!! :) xx

1/2lb off this week. Slightly disapointed at such a small loss in only my second week :sigh:
I thought i had worked hard this week apart from the kebab last night

I will have to work extra hard next week!

Well done to all who have lost this week! I GAINED 2.5lb although this wasn't exactly a shock! Will try harder this week I promise!!!!X

First evaer weigh in and lost just 1lb but sticking to it ... hope this weeks easier ... think i no wer i went wrong ...going to eat more super frees this week
x

I put on 6lbs. WHAT?! Really? I knew i'd been bad but +6lbs is just silly.

Ah well. Back up on the wagon as of yesterday morning so hoping for a big loss next week!

xx

Stackhead said:
I put on 6lbs. WHAT?! Really? I knew i'd been bad but +6lbs is just silly.

Ah well. Back up on the wagon as of yesterday morning so hoping for a big loss next week!

xx

Awww never mind stackhead. What's done is done. Good that you're back on it.

Have a super good week and most of that will be off next week!

Good luck! xx

Awww never mind stackhead. What's done is done. Good that you're back on it.

Have a super good week and most of that will be off next week!

Good luck! xx

That's what I keep telling myself! At least now i've got a taste of what happens if I just fall back into my old eating habits. Nothing gives you a kick up the bum as much as a mahoosive gain!

Thank you and i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

xx

Hi guys. Lost 1 1/2 lbs this week :) I'm delighted got my first award. We are heading off for two weeks caravanning on friday I hope I don't undo all my hard work. Well done everyone and keep up the good work.

I used to be a member of this group but stopped going to class. I now weigh in at home on Mondays and have STS for approx 8 weeks. This week I lost 2.5lb so am happy that the scales have started moving again. It is also nice to know that I could maintain for so long when I had other things....... ie life, that got in the way.
Hopefully I will have something to report weekly now :)

Well after 2 weeks of trying I have finally reached my 3 1/2 stone award.:happy096:

I really wanted to lose 13 1/2lb buy 6th Aug, only mananged 10 1/2 but still pleased with that.

So off to France for 2 week holiday and have set myself a target of losing the final 3lb. Will then need to set another mini target.

Have now lost just over 50 lb which for me is amazing.:bliss:

Well after 2 weeks of trying I have finally reached my 3 1/2 stone award.:happy096:

I really wanted to lose 13 1/2lb buy 6th Aug, only mananged 10 1/2 but still pleased with that.

So off to France for 2 week holiday and have set myself a target of losing the final 3lb. Will then need to set another mini target.

Have now lost just over 50 lb which for me is amazing.:bliss:

Congratulations you've done so well!! :)

I used to be a member of this group but stopped going to class. I now weigh in at home on Mondays and have STS for approx 8 weeks. This week I lost 2.5lb so am happy that the scales have started moving again. It is also nice to know that I could maintain for so long when I had other things....... ie life, that got in the way.
Hopefully I will have something to report weekly now :)

Well done you doing it at home. Keep up the good work.

I see we have similar taste in tickers :)

Have now lost just over 50 lb which for me is amazing.

Congratulations. Thats fantastic weightloss.

Back