Monday weigh in

Can I join? Just started slimming world 3 weeks ago lost 3 pound so far im a really slow loser and want to loose about three stone so I guess i'll be here a while

sw dieter said:
Can I join? Just started slimming world 3 weeks ago lost 3 pound so far im a really slow loser and want to loose about three stone so I guess i'll be here a while

Of course you can join, you are very welcome :)

Hi all

Im joining back at SW tomorrow (monday) so was wondering if i can join :confused: really nervous about going and having the first meeting but gotta bite the bullet :eek:

good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey :D

xx

coolkerry said:
Hi all

Im joining back at SW tomorrow (monday) so was wondering if i can join :confused: really nervous about going and having the first meeting but gotta bite the bullet :eek:

xx

Good luck :)

Hi all

xx

Well done and good luck :)

STS for me this week, hoping to reach the 11 stone a week early - never mind - next week!

Good luck everyone weighing today.

2lb off for me which includes the 1lb that was left over from my gain the other week glad that's gone now and another 1 on top has made me v happy. Good luck everyone xxx

Lost 2lbs today, at last I have my 1 stone award back. If I lose 2lbs next week I will be losing weight I haven't lost before. So here's hoping.

5lb off for me :D

Lost 2lbs today, at last I have my 1 stone award back. If I lose 2lbs next week I will be losing weight I haven't lost before. So here's hoping.

Well done :) thats fab !!! , im going to my first meeting at 11.30 so i will actually find out what i weigh !! :eek: , nervous and excited if that makes sense :rolleyes:

good luck with your weight loss

xx

1lb off for me! Happy enough as I've recently changed over from weight watchers to slimming world and this is my 1st loss!!! Dunno why it's taken so long, bit hopefully this is the start of it shifting!!!

coolkerry said:
Well done :) thats fab !!! , im going to my first meeting at 11.30 so i will actually find out what i weigh !! :eek: , nervous and excited if that makes sense :rolleyes:

good luck with your weight loss

xx

Good luck, I'm sure you will be fine. The plan really does work as long as it's followed properly.

Brightnatty said:
5lb off for me :D

Well done that's brill. I bet you're happy.

Back