Monday weigh in

Well done to everyone that's lost, good luck to those yet to weigh in. And never mind to those that gained or sts, I'm sure it will soon be gone.

Well done that's brill. I bet you're happy.

Good luck on losing never before lost weight, dont really know what to call it lol. I'm 2lb in that.

Today is a pretty good day for us all :cool:

well done to all the loosers so far today,

i weigh in at 5pm class, fingers crossed!

i have been very good this week, walked 12 hours over the week, and only went over syns once - had 16 - but every other day had 11 - 13 so i had some left over

would love to have 2lbs off to get my stone award, but i dont feel any lighter than last week...so who knows..

wish me luck :)

Good luck Carrie :D x

Well done everyone on your losses this week!

I don't get weighed till 7pm (and i'm starving!!) but will update with the results later.

1.5 off for me to take me to my lowest EVER SW weight! Whooopeee! :bliss:
Well done to the losers and GOOD LUCK to those yet to weigh :D :D

Hey

I'm new here. Have been doing SW on my own this time after being to classes before. Started last Monday and I lost 7lbs this week :) Hoping I can keep going and get a loss again next week

I lost 3lb this week, taking my total loss to 9lb now :D

How do I stick a slimming world sticker in my siggy as it just isn't working for me

4lbs off :)

2.5lb until my 2.5 stone award :D xx

Well done everyone is doing so well. I hope you don't mind if I join in 2.5 off for me just made my first stone. Hurray!!

Switching to this thread to join all you guys. 4lbs off for me. Finally back on track! =D

-6.5lbs tonight :D So undone the damage of last week +0.5lbs which gives me my 2 stone award :D

Hoping for 2lbs next week for my club 10!!

xx

Back