Monday weigh in

+1.5lbs for me this week. Totally expected, totally know where it's come from and will totally be off by next week.........fingers crossed ;) :D

Kellyhellen said:
Veeeeerrrryyyy interesting about the fruit. I have been having a banana, apple, 2 plums and melon (about 1/3 of a large honeydew) everyday. Id assume that to be 5 portions. Maybe thats too much.

Anyhooo, i lost 1lb this week although i believe i should have lost more. Maybe next week eh?

Must be the week for it !! Good luck for this week :) x

PeterPan132 said:
I was a bit annoyed as I was following SW down to the last point, limiting syns to 10 and working out at least 4 times a week. And never lost even half a pound!!

I have a personal trainer, and when showing him my food diary, I was eating far too much fruit! Between 5 and 8 portions a day! He told me to cut down the fruit to 2 or 3 portions and have carrot batons or celery instead. Apparently I was having far too much 'natural' sugar and my body couldn't handle it.

And in just over a week I have lost 5lb!!

I was shocked at this, as I have always thought if i'm peckish to grab some fruit... but ill think twice in the future.

Don't think I'm eating to. Much fruit, normally have:

1 nectarine, 1/4 honeydew melon and sometimes a banana or 2 but that's it!
But thanks for the reply, will keep an eye on how much I'm eating. Just annoying as the whole point if doing SW is I can eat fruit if I'm hungry. I find carrot and celery sticks yuk!

Didn't go this week. Got a few emotional issues, so spoke to my consultant and she booked me holiday.

-1lbs tonight :)

Congrats on everyones losses this week!

I didn't get to class this week due to having to work late. Hopefully will try to get to another local class later in the week.

1/2 lb off for me this week.....but it was enough to get my club 10!!!!! :bliss:

Paula
-x-

-2lb for me. Ive lost a stone in 4 weeks. This is easy...should have done this years ago!

RYys0BAOAfZasYPx4U0P8BTXg9okW3mWoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Last edited:
Back