Monday weigh in

Congratulations shrinki and helzzz!

I've lost 1 and 3/4 lb which I'm pleased with, put on 1/2 lb last week despite being 100% so guess that's an average of about 1 lb a week and I seem to be averaging 3/4 lb a week so going in the right direction!

Got my first award too, 7lb award! Half a stone in 5 weeks isn't bad.

Hope everyone else has had a good week!

Well done guys!

I STS but I did expect a gain as I was totally off plan at the weekend due to catching up with family.

I have my SW head firmly screwed on now-bring on the losses as I have STS two weeks running!

Hi all I am joining tonight - jumping ship from WW had lost 1.5 stone but for last 4 weeks gone off rails and put 8 back on - it's holiday time too but cannot re focus and always ran out of points everyday did SW ages ago did struggle but was my fault and was before EE so hoping this will help. good luck everyone for Monday weigh ins. J

Well done all so far, good luck for those still waiting :)

I lost 3lbs this week.

lilprincessvic said:
Good luck jo.

Woool kerry thats a good loss!!!

Thanks lilprincessvic - nervous but need the support and hope this site will help too - I am not good at these message board things but it's something else to achieve.

Well done to those already weighed n lost.

Hi all.

I lost 1lb this week.

Very happy as wasn't expecting anything at all after making silly mistakes. =]

Good luck and well done all! Xx

my week was very similar to yours lilaloves, i lost 1lb. had been preparing myself for a 2lb gain!!! had an awful week but managed to get in lots of exercise, so think that done the trick!

I'm not goin to a WI until tomorrow night.

My C does a morning WI on a bank hol but it always messed with my losses etc so in going to another group she does tomorrow night instead.

Will report back!

lilprincessvic said:
I know i feel awesome. Only need 2lbs for my 2stone shiney and be in the 10sss

That's brilliant , easy peasy for next week then :) good luck x

Back