Monday weigh in

Well done everyone that lost. I am now settling in to read all the info to get my head round it. Good luck everyone for the next week. J

I only lost 0.5lb this week but I did get Woman of the year to make up for it. :D

Congrats to everyone on some fab losses.x

Over the moon I have stuck to plan 100 % so I am pleased had a little treat of a glass of cider tonight and going to stick to it 100% from tomorrow wish me luck and good luck and well done all you lovely Monday weighers x

Just had my weigh in, 3lbs off, & slimmer of the week. Chuffed, tho downside Is I was only 0.5lb of my stone award. ?

PamK said:
Just had my weigh in, 3lbs off, & slimmer of the week. Chuffed, tho downside Is I was only 0.5lb of my stone award. ?

Fantastic , well done :) x

7lbs!! Actual 7lbs! I'm shocked, I was 100% (minus 1 blip) but I didn't expect 7! and my Club 10. Happy happy girl this week.

:bliss:

Congrats to everyone on their losses this week!!

xx

Stackhead said:
7lbs!! Actual 7lbs! I'm shocked, I was 100% (minus 1 blip) but I didn't expect 7! and my Club 10. Happy happy girl this week.

xx

Crikey stackhead that's fantastic hunny!! Well done. How many syns were u using each day??

Jo x

Stackhead said:

xx

Well done that is fantastic. J

Stackhead said:

xx

Whooo whooo what a result , bet you are walking on air :) well done to you and congrats on your loss , Yeay !! :D xx

Thanks everyone!! You bet I was walking on air. I did a little dance on the scales and everything!

Crikey stackhead that's fantastic hunny!! Well done. How many syns were u using each day??

Jo x

Last week I averaged 13 syns a day. I changed it up a little bit though as I usually have my syns at the very end of the day. Last week I tried to have them throughout the day AND not on chocolate. I think i'll stick with that for a while as it obviously worked :D

xx

- 2lbs this week. Feeling great! I will get my 1/2 stone award next week, I will!

Congratulations to everyone on their losses this week! :)

A stupendous 4lbs off this week, the most I've ever lost in one go! Just 1.5lbs to lose to get my Club 10 award, though do have my birthday in the way this week to get through without doing too much damage. I suspect flexi syns will be used!

Back