Off to make soup now for today!

Ruth
X

Wow that's amazing well done you!
Do you have any tips for a newbie?

Off to make soup now for today!

Ruth
X

thanks...well i am a newbie myself....just started SW on 4th July, so only had 8 weigh ins,
but what i try and do is eat Syn free all day...and save my syns for night time when i have a bag of weight watchers crisps or a curly wurly....
;)
i exercise (by form of walking) every day, regardless of weather.:tear_drop:

and when i had the holiday week there, i walked loads too...granted i did eat and drink A LOT...:break_diet:

but i just did little things like cut the batter off my cod....lifted the top of the bap off the burger...and i still kept up the walking every day..

i have to say i am not finding it hard at all...i have just flung myself into it...and vowed to myself....i will have all my weight off...for next year :sigh:

Hows every1 doing after the WI yesterday.im doing good,my heads in the right place and im going 2 the gym again 2nite woohoo! Theres a big tub of mini sensations in the office at work and im not even interested! I feel good! :)

I'm feeling ok. Little bit down about the gain but i've picked myself up and i'm plodding along nicely.

Not sure I would've had your willpower this morning though, thankfully it's not been tested :D

xx

Really disheartend today I was hoping for a good weigh this week just hope it shows next week , it's hard to keep motivated when the scale doesn't match the effort .

Hows every1 doing after the WI yesterday.im doing good,my heads in the right place and im going 2 the gym again 2nite woohoo! Theres a big tub of mini sensations in the office at work and im not even interested! I feel good! :)

Wow you're so good! I'm feeling great today after WI, have had no syns yet today, might have a curly wurly later if I get the urge! :cool: Have a chicken in the fridge, think I will roast it and have it with SW roast potatoes and mixed veg, mmmmm

Well, I weighed in early today cos I'm going to Liverpool this afternoon and won't be back til Wednesday. I lost 3lb!!! I'm sure some of it is due to the scales as I had to change the battery but last time I changed the battery they said I'd GAINED 4lb in a week so if they're helping me out this time I guess it evens out. :D

I now have 2 weekends away before next WI so may end up putting on a little although I'm hoping I can still be quite good. I'm hoping for no more than 1lb gain cos then I'll still be in the 12s!

I've had a crap week, can feel a gain coming my way tomorrow. Just can't seem to get my head into following plan properly.

I've been super dooper good expect for a wispa and a sandwich on white bread yesterday BUT inkjet 25.5 miles and burnt 6300 calories so hopefully it won't make a difference and I NEEDED it?!

Back