Monday weigh in

I didn't WI I had the week from HELL! So will WI next week! Really not feeling it ATM :(

Ruth
X

New to the forum

Hello all, newbie here...

Trying to follow slimming world from home so any help would be great...

I started last monday and weighed, eek, 17st9lbs!

Obviously want to lose as much as possible but will see. I am 30 in feb so my goal is to lose as much as possible by then

I weighed myself today and i have lost 6lbs so m pleased, although i know the early days are the easiest.

I am hoping to post my weight each monday to help me keep motivated

Another 1.5 this week. Well done all x

2lbs off this week :)

Yaayy!! I lost 1lb this week and very pleased with this as it means I am now in the 10s! Finally, after months and month of being in the 11s!! Somehow it was a big mental block for me and it feels great that I've got through the barrier!!X

hello every1 - theres some great losses here tonight , well done all - i missed my meeting cos i have a tummy bug and been very queasy all day - might go to a meeting later on in the week if im feeling better :D have a fab week all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello every1 - theres some great losses here tonight , well done all - i missed my meeting cos i have a tummy bug and been very queasy all day - might go to a meeting later on in the week if im feeling better :D have a fab week all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG SS, look how many SOTW/SOTM sticky's you've got under your belt!! What an array!! Congrats on your superb acheivement!!XXXX

3lbs off this week for me! yipee...one more to 2 stone!

I did weigh in but at home! I know the WW scales are 1 and a quarter out with mine so I've lost 2lbs! I dont know what I worried for and I'm well chuffed!

I had a dream when I went for a snooze yesterday that I just kept putting on weight regardless of what I did and my OH dumped me! Kicked my butt into shape!

Also got my marching orders from my physiotherapist! Lots of body magic here we come!

Ruth
X

Hi everyone. I haven't been on in a while cause I've been finding it hard to get back on track since the hols :sigh: But I had a really good week last week and lo and behold I lost 3 1/2 lbs at WI last night. I am so happy :D hope I can keep it up now.

Hope everyone is keep well.

Back