Monday weigh in

hellooooooooooooooooo :D i lost 3 lbs this week - i got my 6 stone award woooooohoooooooooooo dead chuffed - hope every1 has a good result xxxxxxx

So it's been a long time since I posted on here. Mainly because I have not been losing weight.

Well consultant gave me a little bit of a pep talk and told me to try a red or green day for a change. Thts what I did and after a week on a red day everyday I have lost 2lb.
Have also set my target for the Christmas tree at club and have put down that I want to lose 1 stone in 12 weeks.

Onwards and downwards.

3lb off this week and Slimmer of the Week! :D

Want to lose 2 stone by Christmas and at least another 2lb this week.

Well done everyone :)

I lost 3.5lbs this week :D

hellooooooooooooooooo :D i lost 3 lbs this week - i got my 6 stone award woooooohoooooooooooo dead chuffed - hope every1 has a good result xxxxxxx

Wow SS 6 stone that's amazing. Well done, you must be delighted.

Well done everyone. I lost 3.5lbs I'm thrilled :D I've been sick all week with an ear infection and WI tonight really cheered me up.

Lost 1 1/2 lb tonight.

Got 1/2 lb til my stone and a half award and 2 1/2 til by Club 10!

Want to do it by next week if poss?!!?

Well done to everyones for their amazing weight losses this week x

I stayed the same weight this week. I knew I would because I went to Liverpool city centre on Saturday for a party, so I'm not too concerned.
Ah well, back to it!!......losing the weight not partying :rolleyes:

I lost 1/2lb tonight which gets me back into target range (by the skin of my teeth!) I'm pleased about this, as although it's not target itself (3lb up!) just being within the allowed range is very psychologically important to me because it means that strictly speaking, and in line with the SW rules, I haven't failed to 'maintain' !!X

funcurls said:
I lost 1/2lb tonight which gets me back into target range (by the skin of my teeth!) I'm pleased about this, as although it's not target itself (3lb up!) just being within the allowed range is very psychologically important to me because it means that strictly speaking, and in line with the SW rules, I haven't failed to 'maintain' !!X

Plus u dont av to pay!!

2lbs off for me this week, grand total of 2 stone 6.5lbs! want rid of that pesky half next week!

Lost 1/2lb last night, I'm ok with this as its * week and I really wasnt expecting anything-possibly even a gain so to lose anything is a bonus.
I'm really looking at every loss in a positive way, on previous diets I would have been disappointed with this but my mindset is totally different this time, every loss however small is a step in the right direction!

1lb on this week, alas. I was a wee bit naughty though, so not entirely unexpected. Nudges me back into the 13 stone bracket, but I WILL be back in the 12s next week!

ShinyShimmy said:

can't wait til i am celebrating my 6stone award! that is fantastic, well done!! you've inspired me to continue & try as hard as i can!!

Does being on your period make it look like you've gained weight?

I'll be so annoyed if I get on the scales on Monday and it says I've put ON. I really want to lose 2lb this week :(

Oscaria said:
Does being on your period make it look like you've gained weight?

I'll be so annoyed if I get on the scales on Monday and it says I've put ON. I really want to lose 2lb this week :(

It doesnt nornally effect me but you can put on up to half stone. Its all water retention x

Back