Monday weigh in

welly91 said:
Boooooo! Week 2 and managed to put on 1/2 lb!!!! :( mortified

Hi Welly91
I've got my 2nd weigh on tonight and even though I've been good I'm convinced I've put on. Are you on EE? I think it just takes a bit of getting used to, I've had friends who've done it and said it can be a bit up and down to start but once you get into a routine and get a better idea if syn values the it gets easier apparently!
Dont beat yourself up about it! Fingers crossed you'll get a good loss next week :)
xx

STS fot me this week. I'm a bit gutted but I guess at least it's not a gain. Just means I now have 9 weeks to lose 1 stone if I want to make my Christmas target - it's going to be tough!

Really want my half a stone award tonight :bliss:

Louisep3 said:
Hi Welly91
I've got my 2nd weigh on tonight and even though I've been good I'm convinced I've put on. Are you on EE? I think it just takes a bit of getting used to, I've had friends who've done it and said it can be a bit up and down to start but once you get into a routine and get a better idea if syn values the it gets easier apparently!
Dont beat yourself up about it! Fingers crossed you'll get a good loss next week :)
xx

Thank you, im determined not to let myself slide after a bad result. Lost 4lb first week so evens out as a good loss for 2 weeks! X

Boooooo! Week 2 and managed to put on 1/2 lb!!!! :( mortified
Dont give up, it will all even itself out. Im looking at monday weighers for motivation, my day is wed, Im convinced I have put on despite being good :confused::confused: roll on next week for big losses for both of us eh..:)

My first weigh in today and I lost 3lb. VERY happy with that - I have to say I didn't expect to lose very much at all with all the pasta I've had!

Onwards and Downwards!

All my extra easy fingers are crossed for you............:D

Thank you!!!

Now begins the "don't eat anything before the weigh-in at 7pm" fast :(

I've had a crap week!

Lost 1/2lb... But gutted because I did try, but at least it wasn't a gain and i lost 4 1/2lb so at least it evens out...
xx

hi all - not going to WI tonight - im full of cold and wrapped under duvet on settee with heating on full blast feel really poorly - outside its blowing a gale and raining !!!! will update you all next week - good luck for every1 weighing in tonight ............... have a grreat week :D TTFN xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AAAHHH I'm such an idiot, I had an interview at 5.30pm so I was drinking water before it, now it says on the scale that I've stayed the same this week when it said I'd lost 3lbs on Friday night!!!

I KNOW it's all just water, but I'll feel like crap when I WI at 7pm :(

Well I lost 3lbs so am quite happy. Scary thing is I'm going away on Thursday til Sunday and dreading trying to stay on track. Any advice gladly welcome xxx

Back