Monday weigh in

just back from weigh in and despite having a boozefest friday.. i lost 2lbs and got my half stone award second week in:) mega chuffed....possibly could have lost more had friday not happened but v.motivating for next week:D

1lb on for me tonight, so upset and gutted lost 3.5 last week tried so hard last week but TOTM hasn't helped really am upset been 9st 5 now back up to 9st 12 due to creeping back on in Tenerife :000((((((

Well I got my half stone award, but still only lost 0.5lb. The lady tried to tell me that it wasn't water that was the problem, but I HAVE been drinking water and I DO feel heavier than I have been in previous weeks.

Really want to kick ass this week to make up for it. I want to lose 2lbs a week until Christmas, so I want to lose 3.5lb this week to get back on track.

Well I got my half stone award, but still only lost 0.5lb. The lady tried to tell me that it wasn't water that was the problem, but I HAVE been drinking water and I DO feel heavier than I have been in previous weeks.

Really want to kick ass this week to make up for it. I want to lose 2lbs a week until Christmas, so I want to lose 3.5lb this week to get back on track.
That is brilliant Im sure you will have a bigger number next wk, I too have set the 2lb a wk til xmas challenge (are we being unrealistic!) maybe we should be happy with getting any losses .Half a lb is STILL a loss.Hope the interview went well x:cool:

That is brilliant Im sure you will have a bigger number next wk, I too have set the 2lb a wk til xmas challenge (are we being unrealistic!) maybe we should be happy with getting any losses .Half a lb is STILL a loss.Hope the interview went well x:cool:

Thanks a lot! I don't think we are tbh! I think 2lb a week is realistic - allowing for some unexpected gains and low losses.

Thanks, don't think I got it but it's not paid or anything.

1lb off for me, put on 3/4 lb last week as it was * week so really 1/4 lb off in 2 weeks, better off than on. Used to get demotivated with gains, sts or very small losses but I know SW works, it is more than a diet, it's healthy eating for life, so doesn't really matter how slowly I lose the weight, I won't be doing anything diffetent when I hit target.

Thanks a lot! I don't think we are tbh! I think 2lb a week is realistic - allowing for some unexpected gains and low losses.

Thanks, don't think I got it but it's not paid or anything.
Ach think i am just cushioning the blow for my own wi if Im honest (wed),really really wanted to this wk get 3 off to get my st sticker (how sad eh!) but my home scales told me different this morning.... hmmm honesty is really the best policy, isnt it !!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi chappies, I lost 2.5lb this week, so now comfortably back into the 10s!! Working my way towards the mid tens to start with then who knows what could happen!!X

1 1/2lb off last night, got my half stone shiney FINALLY!! So happy :)

I weighed myself on Wednesday (bad, I know) and it said I had put ON three pounds since Monday :eek: All I'd had off-plan was a brown roll from the uni café.

Just weighed myself again and it says I have put on 1 pound since Monday, so it's dropped a bit, but I want it to KEEP DROPPING!!

I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow, Sunday and Monday before my weigh-in - I don't want it to say I have gained weight :cry:

Back