Monday weigh in

Hi I've just joined the forum today, I weigh a Monday morning at group. Been doing it since may and so far lost 1 stone 7 pounds. Been a bit rubbish the last couple of weeks and stayed the same. Not sure how this Monday's weight in will go as I've been a little hit and miss, really trying to get back on the wagon. So far I've been good today. :)

Dreading tomorrow morning as been really bad as been away since Thursday :-( only myself to blame tho eh. Still not going to be happy.

likewise i'm not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in mainly because i've not been 100% this week... still eaten a lot of superfree but i did go over synage a couple of times (not hugely but still)

damn my sweet tooth! (or teeth as it morethanlikely is!)

Well. Just as i thought...... put on 3lbs :-(
Only my own fault as lots of carbs and alcohol. Still have lost 9 lb in total so now 6.

Wannabe-a-minime said:
I have to wait til 7 tonight to get weighed.
Eek scared :)

Mines at 5.15... Spend the whole day analysing everything I've eaten in the last week and convincing myself I'll have messed up some how...

Another 1 lb off

First weigh-in for me after my restart - and lost 5 lbs

Very happy with that, especially as I'm away with work for 3 days this week and I always find it more difficult to stick to SW 100% when I'm away. If only sandwiches were free, I'd be fine :D

Well done all you losers, and good luck for those yet to have their weigh-in!

Over the moon to of lost 1.5lbs this week!!! Broken the half off half on cycle that's been going on for 2 months!! X

4lb off this week, got my 1/2stone sticker and slimmer of the week :) so pleased even if I probably did worry at least 2lbs off today stressing about weigh in! Lol!

Ok so I lost 1lb today, really happy with that although don't feel I really deserve it. Want to be really good this week and have a 2-3lb lose. X

4.5lbs off - no idea how i did it!! so chuffed though. another 2,5lbs and i'll have a stone off (in 4weeks..and before my bday!) so gotta keep it up (whatever i'm doing!)

I got 4lbs off, my 1/2 st sticker and.SOW :) very chuffed

jayde1148 said:
I got 4lbs off, my 1/2 st sticker and.SOW :) very chuffed

Well done you! :)

Louisep3 said:
Well done you! :)

Thanks same as you I see lol! Well done x

Back