Monday weigh in

I used to be a Wednesday weigher but had to change groups due to moving house, so am now a Monday weigher!

3lbs down last night - no idea how I managed that as I've not really been sticking to plan that much over the last 2-3 weeks, due to personal circumstances. But then I have been skipping meals as well as I've jus tnot felt like eating, so I guess it's just all banaced out that way.... and will probably come back to bite me on the bum next week!

But it's given me the motivation to get back on track with it all this week. Got a posh dinner and drinks with work on Thursday night which really won't help but will try and be good for the rest of the week :)

3lbs off this week! WOOOOOHOOOO!! So happy. Was having a bit of a whinge on here earlier this week about how slow my weight loss was and how it can get a bit demotivating. So now I'm just gonna shut up and get on with it :)
And it just goes to show no matter how demotivated you are and how much you think its not working... keep going and it will pay off eventually :party0011:

I weighed in yesterday instead and am please to announce I only gained 5lbs while in America!!! Very pleased with that as I felt I had put on bout 2 stone!

I gained 1/2lb this week :sigh:. I didn't feel I should have but felt sluggish and bloated so I'm putting it down to that.

I'll be changing to a Tuesday morning class from next week so I wish all of you all the best with your weight loss journeys. No doubt I will bump into you on one of the other boards.

MammaT

Weekend is fast approaching ... I've had quite a few bad ones the past few weeks so here's wishing us all the best of luck, going to try and get through it without going over my syns and HOPING the scales will show a loss on Monday ! :)

Unfortunately I am visiting rellies this weekend so will be trying my hardest food wise but am already on the cider so will expect a gain on Monday :-(

Good luck for everyone tomorrow! i hope your meetings/weigh ins go well!! :)

Good Morning all!! I am soo shocked!!! My first week, whilst was not 100 percent because I had 2 bad days...actually was a success!!! I lost 5 pounds in my first week!!! I am soo happy...imagine if I had been 100 percent!!! 17st 2 lbs...better than 17st 7lb yipeee!

Well done susy, that is a great loss and like you say imagine what you would have done if you had been 100%, i don't mean that negative tho you have done great. Roll on another good week. I weigh at group at 9:30am x

Susy75 said:
Good Morning all!! I am soo shocked!!! My first week, whilst was not 100 percent because I had 2 bad days...actually was a success!!! I lost 5 pounds in my first week!!! I am soo happy...imagine if I had been 100 percent!!! 17st 2 lbs...better than 17st 7lb yipeee!

Congrats! That's a great loss!

I put on 1/4 lb this week which I'm really pleased with after last weekend's excess treats! Had a curry on Saturday night, not sure if the damage from that would have shown yet, wasn't too bad but did have 2 poppadoms with all the chutneys! Don't regret it though, we hardly ever go out and a friend offered to babysit, so made the most of it!

A much smaller loss this week. 3/4 lb lost but its still a loss none the less. I know Ive been a bit lax on the superfrees so cant expect a huge loss. Off to the supermarket after work to stock up on veg and fruit :) might try and make a superspeed soup too! ;)

Back