Monday weigh in

Hi all, I'm also a monday weigher so I hope you don't mind me joining in :) Shockingly I lost 4.25lb's this week - I don't know where it's gone but I am saying nothing in case i jinx it!!

Well done to everyone else who has lost and good luck to those that are still to weigh :)

K x

Well done on everyones loses. I am dreading weigh in tonight, havent been asgood as I should have been after my holiday gain. Just cant get back into it! Fingers crossed

I STS! Lots of stresses at work and home mean that I've been running round like a crazy person and not had time to cook. I really deserved a gain! I'm still 50lb down, but badly need to get back on track - I've only lost 1lb in last 3 weeks.

Well done on losses and good luck to those yet to weigh.

Hiya, I've just got back from weigh in. Sooo shocked and pleased. I lost 2.5lbs and got my half stone reward! :D

Good luck to all for your weigh in's today. :)

Well done everyone!

I'm dreading weigh in tonight-well I always do, but tonight more so-I've been naughty and weighed myself this morning and I've put on 1 1/2lb :confused: I know I shouldnt have and its not always representative but its so depressing to see a gain, especially on weigh in day.

I lost 3lb last week and think I may have overacheived due to me being ill the latter half of the week and not eating much, so I didnt think I'd do as well this week but I'd be seriously gutted with a gain! Will update later, hopefully I'll have been worrying over nothing *fingers crossed*

Well done everyone who has lost so far. After the weekend i've had with alcohol i am extremely surprised that i have lost anything. Only 1lb but still a loss. It may be that it'll go on for next week but i am going to stick to plan like glue this week as only need 1lb more for my first stone x

I had a 3.5lb loss today, really pleased with that as I had been really good. :) aiming for 2lb loss next week but would be happy with 1.5lb. well done to everyone else. X

3.5lb off this week :) just 1/2lb to go till I get my 1stone award, and I'm now on the 12s and planning on never returning to the 13s bracket!
Well done to everyone on today's wi!
xx

Well done to everyone that lost and if you had a gain keep on moving!

Got mine soon, oo nervous x

Hi everyone I'm new to this and also weigh in on a Monday, hope you dint mind me joining in?.

My first weigh in and I lost 3 lb i now weigh 10 st 12.5 lb and haven't been that weight for years :D

Well done everyone else on your losses xx

Lesley x

Nurseshortie said:
Hi everyone I'm new to this and also weigh in on a Monday, hope you dint mind me joining in?.

My first weigh in and I lost 3 lb i now weigh 10 st 12.5 lb and haven't been that weight for years :D

Well done everyone else on your losses xx

Lesley x

Well done Lesley!

It's a friendly bunch here so make sure you keep us posted! Brilliant first loss!

Lou xx

Its been a while since I've posted on here as my weight has been up and down. tried to get back on track which I think I've finally done. So another pound lost and back to my lovely 4 stone bracket.

Back