Monday weigh in

My first weigh-in was tonight, 1.5lb which I am really pleased about as aiming for 1 a week to reach my first target of a stone loss. Any extra is a bonus. Extra delighted as went way over weekly syns due to big night out on Sat! Well done everyone else.
S

It was my first ever weigh in tonight and I lost 4.5lbs! I feel as though something must be wrong and it's a mistake... :eek: If I lose again next week then I'll start believing.

YG :)

I have had a few serious family matters to contend with this week, so I haven't been able to cook at home....I even had to go to the local take away for my tea :eek:.
At the weigh-in tonight I stayed the same weight.

Just luck I guess, but I'm not disappointed. I thought I would have put weight on.

At the mo I'm 12st 11½lb.

I'm really pleased as I thought I had put weight on.

Tonight was a taster session. It's the first one I have had at our club. It was brill!!

A rough chicken and walnut type pate that would be great on crackers.
A trifle to die for, full of strawberrys (this was my favourite)
Fruit cake...I could of ate the lot!
Biscuits...with icing :eek:.
Cheesecake...OMG!!
Fruit fool...absolutely delish.

I have kinda stayed away from desserts and have just been eating Muller Light and fruit....time to experiment methinks!!

Last edited:
3 1/2 off for me - most I've lost in the 6 weeks I've been with SW.

Absolutely chuffed, particularly since it was an awful, stressful week and I had fish and chips with a battered sausage on Wednesday!

I can't believe how good this is - I can actually see my body changing as the weeks go by. 12st 10 1/2 now, and I haven't been that weight for two and a half years. I'm never going back to where I was :-D

1lb off for me this week yay! Made up for the 1lb gain last week so its onwards and upwards now :)
Well done everyone, some great positive comments on here today.

Well. Gained 1lb but haven't been 100% and is my * week so need to focus now for a big loss this coming week. Good luck everyone else, hoping for good results x

STS this week but it was * week and stressful and I went over my syns on chocolate a fair few times. At least I was on plan for meals and had lots of water and superfree to counteract the off plan times.

Monday comes round far too quickly!!

I lost 0.75lbs this week which I am chuffed with as I was expecting a gain due to a very busy weekend out and about which limited my control over food and drink!! So focus again this week as I only need to lose another 0.75lbs to reach my 10% (however I do have another busy weekend coming up followed by a holiday the following week - suppose it's just this time of year!!)

Good luck fellow monday weighers for today :) x

I had a bad week again but lost a pound...so back on track now or it will creep up on me even if I still have to lose 2 pounds to my lowest...fingers crossed...still lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks which isn't too bad for 2 bad weeks!

Lost 1.5 lb, only 3.5 lb to lose until I hit target! Really chuffed as I bought a pair of size 8 jeans from Next yesterday, couldn't believe that size 10 was too big. 3 months ago I was struggling to fit into size 12, now all my new clothes are size 8, live SW!

Good luck to everyone else and it looks like those who have gained know why and ate back on track this week, all the best to you!

Back