Monday weigh in

Hi everyone, I'm back on track after a gain last week. Lost 4lbs this week, so really pleased. :D

I STS this week. Not toooo disappointed as its my * week and I had a big family gathering this weekend and was ever so slighty naughty - had a chocolate cupcake, a slice of cake and a KFC.... :eek:

Ah well at least its not a gain hey!

2lbs next week, I'm determined to get my 1 stone sticker!

I lost 3lbs this week. It sounds mad but i was a bit disappointed because its the first time i've actually stuck to it 100% and i've lost 3lbs with a half arsed attempt many times before! But i should stop being daft and celebrate!

No WI last night as I went to the MacMillan's Centenary Gala at the London Palladium. Am trying to get back on track after a weekend of being on plan probably 50% of the time. My mum and step-dad came for the weekend, and they've never heard of the words "healthy eating"! Am definately feeling a little bunged up (tmi?) from all the crap I ate, so back on plan today, and I'm determined to have a loss next Monday!

Wee 1/2lb off for me. Bit disappointed but I can feel in my tummy that I'm really bloated so I have no idea lol x

Missed my 2 stone award by a mere pound, but I don't care - after a poor October that left me a pound heavier than when I started the month, November has been a small but consistent pound a week. I'm over halfway to goal now, and very happy about it :)

Hi all, I am new to the forum, and am just going into my 2nd week of SW - though doing this on my own not with a class at the moment. My first week, I lost 5lbs, so I am pleased with that. I want to lose just over 6 stone, so this is gonna be a long "journey" for me, but 1 week at a time eh!

yorkyrose said:
Hi all, I am new to the forum, and am just going into my 2nd week of SW - though doing this on my own not with a class at the moment. My first week, I lost 5lbs, so I am pleased with that. I want to lose just over 6 stone, so this is gonna be a long "journey" for me, but 1 week at a time eh!

Welcome hun, I have 6 stone 7.5lbs to lose, I've already lost 2 and a half stone :D slimming world is amazing! If you ever need any help or support ask me anything x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I put on 2lbs this week! It was well expected but still disappointed!! I feel like this is going to e another bad week, I'm trying my best but just don't feel "good" if you know what I mean?! Ah well onwards and upwards I suppose!!

Thanks for the welcome Miss Slinky, I guess we both have a long 'journey' ahead of us as they say in reality TV land. Perhaps we can be travelling companions. I have been at this weight loss 'lark' for most of my life, but drop in and out of motivation. I want to prove to myself I have some will power this time, so let's just see!

yorkyrose said:
Thanks for the welcome Miss Slinky, I guess we both have a long 'journey' ahead of us as they say in reality TV land. Perhaps we can be travelling companions. I have been at this weight loss 'lark' for most of my life, but drop in and out of motivation. I want to prove to myself I have some will power this time, so let's just see!

Hopefully not too long! I'm hoping to hit Target by next august! But would live to have a travelling companion! I've always known I was big but I used to pretend it wasn't a problem but when it started effecting my ability to have a baby I knew I had to do something about it! X x x

Wow next august is a big target, I worked out if I can lose 2lbs a week and give myself a sticking period over Christmas, I could set a target of 12 months. I was always told to under promise and over deliver!! I have always been big too, and it has never been a huge problem beyond image issues. I have lost 8 stones over the last 4 years, but haven't lost a lb for the last year so need to get my head sorted. I know we are all different, but I had my daughter when I was at my heaviest so everything crossed for you!

Well I've lost 2 stone 7lbs in 13 weeks so I'm just hoping I can carry on at this rate (my sister is getting married on august 10th that's why I've set that as my Target day)

I'm not ovulating at the mo but I have regular periods and also produce the hormone for breast milk so the Dr has announced I'm an oddity who needs to like weight! Lol x x x

I lost 2 1/2 lb this week and just missed my 4 stone award by 1/2lb I've lost 3st 13 1/2 lbs in 17 weeks and am expecting it to slow down a bit soon but really don't want it to !! Good luck to all you ladies on Monday

Xx

vikkilou said:
I lost 2 1/2 lb this week and just missed my 4 stone award by 1/2lb I've lost 3st 13 1/2 lbs in 17 weeks and am expecting it to slow down a bit soon but really don't want it to !! Good luck to all you ladies on Monday

Xx

Wow that's fantastic in 17 weeks - well done you :) K x

So proud if myself, everyone at works just had a McDonald's and I've had 2 fruit bags and 2 Allen light bars! X x x

Ooh joy Monday is almost here again - holiday with far too much food and drink (in my defence 8-12miles walking a day....but i drank ALOT!!) plus * week ........ I predict an unhappy WI for me :(

Hope your all doing better than me this week and having a gd weekend so far!! Xx

Ooh joy Monday is almost here again - holiday with far too much food and drink (in my defence 8-12miles walking a day....but i drank ALOT!!) plus * week ........ I predict an unhappy WI for me :(

Hope your all doing better than me this week and having a gd weekend so far!! Xx

You and me both hon! Let's hope it's not as bad as we're predicting!

Back